Extra Chapter

(F/N) stood on the side, sighing, watching her husband, trying to explain to his two children that he would be away during summer because of work, and thus their plan to travel was postponed. His 15 year old oldest son, Junichi, was okay with it, but his 12 year old daughter...

"No! Dad, we already planned everything. You can't say no all of a sudden!" She whined

"Yui, cut it off" Junichi sighed "it can't be helped. It's the first time dad cancelled a plan, so let it slide."

"No! I don't want! Plan is a plan"

"It's your fault for spoiling her too much" (f/n) approached him and handed his suitcase "we can reschedule anytime, so go and you might get late. Your daughter is just stalling your time. Go"

Akashi sighed and nodded "in any case, I'll rebook our plan when I return. It will be in three weeks"

"No! Dad you are being unfair!"

"Yui, your dad is leaving now." (f/n) called her and Yui immediately pouted her lips

"Why dad always listen to mom only?!" She whined and hugged her dad then left

"That's why I told you to stop spoiling her." (F/N) complained to Akashi and kissed him on the lips "go, your driver is already waiting for you"

"Junichi, look after your mom and sister" Akashi told him and patted his head "this is the first time that it's just me to be away for three weeks, so look after these two, they will fight for sure"

"I'll look after them. Go now dad, you'll be late."

Akashi nodded and again kissed (F/N) before leaving. They still live in the condominium, but Akashi decided to get all the room on the top floor, and they remodeled it as one house instead.

~

"Yui, come here" (f/n) called her but she wasn't coming out of her room "if you don't come here in a minute, you'll find your own meal from now on"

"Mom, don't" Junichi stopped her and sighed. He looks like Akashi, but not as strict as him. Yui on the other hand is the female version of Akashi, and because Akashi spoil her too much, what she wants, she needs to have it "I'll go get her"

"Get her, before I lose my patience. Her selfish act needs to stop."

Junichi nodded and left to get his sister. Junichi knocked on her door, and opened to see his sister, lying on her bed, with her earphone on. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, he is close to both of his parents, but closer to his mom. And he is annoyed everytime Yui shows an attitude towards their mom.

Junichi removed her earphone, and received a glare from his sister "didn't mom tell you lots of time to don't blast the music when you are using your earphone?!"

"Mind your own business. Why do I need to listen to her?!" She hissed and was about to put on her earphone again, but her brother got her phone and earphone "because she is your mother, the wife of dad, and the one who gave birth to you. Mom is calling you"

"Why? To get mad at me? No sorry, why would I?"

"If you don't go, find your own meal from now on. Do you think that you can get everything?"

"Dad gives me everything"

"I also get everything, but I am not selfish and I don't give a rotten attitude. You are only 12, and you are like that. Don't wait until dad get mad at you. Mom is calling you"

Junichi left Yui and headed to see their mom, and with heavy feet she followed him.

~

Yui stood in front of (F/N), gazing away, and her face shows that she wasn't willing to listen to her at all. She had a smug face, and Junichi just wanted to remove it from her