"Thank you for playing last night. It helped alot." I whispered. Aiden nodded and sat up, watching intently as I strummed the guitar. I honestly had no idea what I was doing. I never learned how to play. I wasn't skilled in the musical arts. I'll leave that with Aiden. 

It was quiet for a while, me standing and playing around with his guitar while he sat there and watched me. When I was finished, I laid the guitar down on the bed and walked over to rank my hands through his hair. Aiden frowned and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me two steps closer. Then he rested his head on my chest and began to cry. I cradled his head to my chest, running my fingers along his cheek.

"Aiden?" I questioned. He shook his head and looped his arms around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer to him. 

"I'm so sorry, Summer. I've screwed everything up." He whispered. I sighed and laid my cheek against the top of his head, feeling surprisingly comfortable. I didn't have anything to say. I couldn't defend him. Because he did. He did ruin everything. But I wasn't going to hate on him anymore. Not until he's about to make another mistake. "I love you, Summer. More than anything. And I only wish you'd love me as much as I do you." I pulled back and grabbed his face in my hands. 

"Aiden. I love you so much. But my family comes first. They will always come first. You're my mate. I'll never stop loving you. But you've made some mistakes and its your job to fix them." I whispered. He bowed his head and nodded slowly before he got to his feet and grabbed my hand. 

"Let's get Rain. We're going on a road trip." I smiled widely and stripped my clothes to change into sweat pants and a simple T-shirt. Bum day! Then I ran out of the room and banged on Rain and Kyle's door. Kyle answered, wearing only boxers. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. He cleared his throat and greeted me. 

"Hello, Luna!" He bowed his head a little and gave me a sweet smile. I let out a tired breath and shook my head. "How may I help you?" He asked.

"I need Rain to get dressed as quickly as she can and meet us down stairs pronto!" I said and Aiden came up behind me to wrap his arms around my waist. Kyle looked at us with confusion before he hollered at Rain to get ready as fast as she could. Content, I grabbed Aiden's hand and brought him downstairs to make us breakfast. 

Aiden leaned against the counter and watched as I made us pancakes. I made six because I know the two boys would like two and Rain and I would only have one. 

When Rain came down she had a curious look on her face. I slid a plate of pancakes her way and then did the same for Kyle and Aiden. They all took their time as I stuffed my pancake down my throat and cleaned the plate. Then I grabbed the others even though they weren't finished. Aiden went to grab about the bite but I whisked it from his reach and threw the food away. Then I placed them in the sink.

"Okay! You're all done! Let's go!" I grabbed Rain and Aiden's hand, pulling them off their puts and to the car. "Be back soon, Kyle!" I yelled. Rain giggled and Aiden sighed. He went to the drivers side and I got passenger as Rain sat in the back. 

"What is going on?" She asked. 

"We're going to get Sam, Storm and Jamie back!" I cheered. Aiden glanced at me for a second before he looked back at the road. Rain's mouth dropped open. 

"Are you serious?!" She threw her arms around Aiden from behind and squealed. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed. I laughed and clapped my hands. I didn't care that I was acting like a little girl who just got a pony. I was happy. I was getting my family back together.

Aiden returned Rain's love and after that, the rest of the ride was basically silent. I hummed a few of my favorite songs as I played with Aiden's hand. It has become a habit. Whenever we were in a car or sitting on a couch, I would play with his hand non-stop. And he didn't care at all. He just played right back.