"Cassie there has to be some reason he won't apologize!" Sirius said, coming towards the bed. I got off of James' lap, shaking my head at all of my friends. 

"No!" I protested, hugging a pillow and shoving my face into it. I wanted to cry into it...but I didn't. 

"Cassie. We know that you're still not over him and we know how much it's hurting you that he won't apologize. But if you don't figure out why he won't apologize then we can't fix it." Shelby said, placing a hand on my hand. I looked up at her and let one tear fall. 

"Oh poor child." Sirius pulled me into a hug as he said that. I sniffed and hugged him back, feeling like a child compared to him. 

"How are you so much bigger than me?" I mumbled into his shoulder. Sirius chuckled, but didn't answer. 

"Sweetie, he's bigger than everyone." Shelby smiled. Sirius snorted as I chuckled a bit. 

"You guys are awesome. I just want to hug you." I said, pulling away from Sirius. 

"Ditto. You're just like my sister." Lily said. I smiled and hugged her too. 

"We're like one big family." James said, smiling at Lily and kissing her cheek. 

"Family's don't kiss each other." I pointed out, looking at James. He raised his eyebrows. 

"Oh yeah?" He defended, leaning over and kissing my cheek. 

"Okay. Point taken." I said and he grinned victoriously. Lily rolled her eyes, but smiled. 

"So will you talk to Remus?" Shelby asked me. I sighed and nodded. 

"I'll try. But only because I love you guys." I smiled, hugging Shelby. She pretended to wipe a tear away and hugged me back. 

"We love you too!" Everyone replied. I hugged them all, laughing. 

"Shrink." I told Sirius before kissing his cheek. He rolled his eyes as everyone got off of my big bed. 

"We'll send him in." Lily said sounding dramatic. I nodded and laid backwards on my bed, on my stomach. 

"What are you doing?" Remus asked, walking into my room and sitting on the window seat. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I replied, maybe a little too harshly. 

"Play nice fishies!" James shouted through the door before locking it. Bloody outside locks. 

"Did they lock us in here?" Remus asked. I nodded. 

"Yup. Probably until we make-up." I said, hugging a pillow. 

"Oh." Was all he said. No "I'm sorry." Or anything. Irritation....don't start again. 

"Why won't you bloody apologize?" I asked after twenty minutes of silence and resisting the urge to start shouting irritation. 

"Because- I guess I was jealous of Andrew." Remus said, blushing as he looked at his hand. I looked up at him and laughed. 

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, getting up from the window seat and sitting on the bed next to me. 

"Why were you jealous of an eleven year old?" I asked, smiling. Remus blushed again and shrugged. 

"I was jealous of all the attention you gave him. And I seriously think he has a crush on you." Remus told me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Why do you guys think that?" I asked, sitting up a little and setting my pillow aside so I could look at him.