Chapter 4

HIO I’m so excited because this story is NUMBER 185 ON THE FAN FICTION LIST SQUEAL. Thank you to all you peoples who got me there it means a and without further ado

I PRESENT CHAPTER 4

Xox Mandy is SUPER EXCITED

Chapter 4

James’ POV

When Cassie fell asleep I looked at Poppy.

“When is she going to wake up?” I asked her. I had to take care of a few things. But I wanted to be here when she woke up so she could have some company.

“Probably in about 3 hours.” She told me. I looked at the clock it was 3:00 in the morning. I nodded and left the hospital wing. I went towards the common room. When I got there I said the password to the fat lady.

“Sorry, not the right password.” She said going back to what ever she was doing.

“Come on I’ve been in the hospital wing since like 6:00 yesterday. Can’t you cut me some slack this one time?” I begged her. She looked at me weirdly.

“Why were you in the hospital wing you look perfectly fine?” she asked. I groaned. I really didn’t want to give out the story that my sister got hurt because people will give me sympathy even though the whole thing was my fault. If I hadn’t bullied Snivellious so much he wouldn’t have done that.

“My sister got hurt and can barley move now because it hurts so much.” I told her. I saw her eyes melt and then she opened up.

“Oh, you poor thing tell your sister I said feel better.” She called after me. I walked into the common room and saw Remus sitting on the couch staring at the fire. He looked kind of sick.

“Hey Remus, what are you doing up so early?” I asked. He jumped when he heard me. Apparently he was deep in thought.

“I could ask you the same thing especially since you didn’t come up last night and you usually don’t wake up until 7:30.” He said smiling. I sat down next to him on the couch.

“Touché, you tell me and I’ll tell you.” I said while looking at him. He nodded.

“I couldn’t sleep because of a bad dream your turn.” He said.

“Well I’ll tell you but you can’t tell anyone else.”

“Okay, but can I tell Peter and Sirius?” he asked. When he said Sirius’ name I growled. Half of this was his fault to if he didn’t say that then she would’ve come straight to the common room. Remus looked surprised that I would growl.

“Yes, you can tell Peter.” I said not wanting to say his name.

“What about Sirius?” he asked and I resisted the urge to growl again.

“He already knows the story.”

“Really and why did you growl when I said his name?”

“Yes, he does know and you’ll find out when I tell you the story.” I told him. He nodded for me to continue. So I continued to tell him the whole story from beginning to end. When I finished he looked even paler than he already was and now he understood why I growled at Sirius’ name. He looked at me sympathetically. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4:00 in the morning. Two more hours till I go back to Cassie. I looked at Remus.

“Hey, do you want to come with me to see Cassie she should wake up at 6:00?” I asked him while standing up. He nodded.

“Alright I’m just going to change I’ve been in these clothes since yesterday.” I told him then went upstairs to change. When I got up to our dorm I saw Peter sleeping, and Sirius sitting on his bed staring off into space. I walked right past him, ignoring him and went to my trunk and pulled out some jeans and a t-shirt. He looked at me the whole time I changed hoping I would say something but I am just going to ignore him. When I was about to leave he spoke up.