Chapter 3

HI!!! I hope you like this chapter and sorry about the grammar oh and the about the song I was listening to that when I wrote this and it kind of goes good I guess but it is kind of sad

XOX Mandy Luvs BACON

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 3

James’ POV

I was in the common room doing homework when Sirius came in and he looked really mad and angry.

“Hey mate, what’s wrong?” I asked because he isn’t one to get angry. He doesn’t get angry if he’s in trouble so it must be about girls.

“Nothing.” he snapped. Wow he really was angry.

“Hey don’t take out your anger on me I didn’t do anything.”

“Yeah I’m sorry.” He said while sitting down and starting his homework. I went back to my potions essay.

“Hey have you seen Cassie?” I asked she was supposed to catch up with us after she changed.

“No.” he said too quickly and I knew he was lying but I let it go. I was about to finish my potions essay when I heard it.

I NEED HELP!

I instantly stood up and it was like my legs were working by themselves. I started to walk out of the common and I could hear Sirius running to catch up with me.

“Where are you going?” he panted.

“I don’t know I just heard a voice in my head saying I need help and my legs worked by them.” I told him but what worried me was that the voice sounded a lot like Cassie. My legs were taking me to the seventh floor. Suddenly we stopped in front of a wall. I was thinking the whole time I need to help that person. Then a door appeared right where the wall was. The room of requirement! Wow we found it. The person must be in there. I reached my hand out to open the door and when I opened it the first thing I heard was screaming. Girl screaming.

CASSIE.

Cassie’s POV

The pain was unbearable but I couldn’t black out. He stopped for one second.

“Why are you doing this?” I panted.

“Because of all the pain your brother has caused me and I see how protective he is of you he would do anything for you not to get hurt.” He said then continued using the curse and I continued screaming. I couldn’t help but scream. It hurt so bad it was like a thousand hot blades being stabbed into my skin. I was crying and my vision was blurry but the curse would not allow me to black out. I was on the floor now. I heard something and I thought I barley saw someone come in the room. I groaned. I t was probably some of his slytherin buddies come to help. Apparently I was wrong because the pain was gone. It was gone because Grease monster went flying across the room and on the way dropping his wand. He was unconscious. Two people ran over to me and I could see them clearly now. One of them was James and the other was someone that I did not want to see right now. It was Sirius. They were leaning over me when Sirius got close to me I backed into James who was trying to figure out what happened.