Chapter 2

HI BANJO PEOPLE HOW YA DOING I’M DOING GREAT so I hope that you liked the last chapter I worked REALLY HARD on it sorry this chapter is kid of late but I went to the science museum today and I still had to finish this  so I hope that it was good so without further ado

LET THE STORY COMMENCE

Xox Mandy ‘WAVE’<3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 2

Not Slytherin, not Slytherin. That is what I was chanting to the hat when it was placing me. I really wanted to be with my brother. … GRYFINDOR.” The hat shouted and I was so happy a huge grin broke out on my face I took off the hat and ran to the Gryffindor table and sat next to James and Sirius. James hugged me then we watched the rest of the sorting. After the sorting Dumbledore stood up.

“Before we begin I would like to say a few words. I would like to remind you that the forbidden forest is in fact forbidden and you may not go there and Mr. Filch would like me to remind you of the off limit items that will be posted on his office door now let the feast commence.” When he said that the tables were suddenly filled with food and everyone around me started grabbing food especially the boys. They piled there plates full while I just grabbed some mashed potatoes and some chicken.

“Wow, you must be starving,” Sirius said sarcastically while he stuffed his face with food.

“Yes it’s like I haven’t eaten in DAYS I am just that hungry.” I said sarcastically back to him. Throughout the rest of dinner we talked about classes tomorrow and the last of the planning of our prank. After we finished the rest of the main course it disappeared and desert was out. I saw brookies. I absolutely LOVE brookies they are so good but they always get me really hyper. Maybe I shouldn’t eat them. Nope I think I will they are just too good. I went to reach for one when James saw what I was doing and slapped my hand away.

“But I really want one James please.” I said giving him my best puppy dog face, but he was immune to it after seeing all the times of me begging so I turned to Sirius and gave him puppy dog face.

“All come on James just let her have one it can’t be that bad.” Sirius said giving in to my face. I did a happy dance in my head.

“Dude I know her puppy dog face is like adorable but you have to become immune, IMMUNE I SAY.” He screamed while shaking Sirius by his shoulders.

“But it’s just one brookie it can’t be that bad.”

“Oh, but it is you weren’t there the last time she had one it was a nightmare and she almost killed her cat, Jade, but we stopped her first.” At this Sirius turned to me.

“You almost killed your cat because you ate a brookie?” I just shrugged.

“She gets overly hyper when she eats them.” James said going back to his food.

“Okay then I guess I will just go now.” I said slowly getting up to leave but then turning around fast stepping up and the bench kicking off and doing a flip over the table and grabbing a handful over brookies as I flipped. I ran as fast as I could while eating the brookies. I knew that they would soon be out of there daze and chasing me and I knew that they were faster so I ate them while I could. I ran towards what I assumed was the Gryffindor common room. I heard screams behind me calling my name. They were definitely out of their daze and chasing me so I pushed my legs harder. Soon I could hear the screams clearly and they were a lot closer and I was getting more tired and started to slow down. All of a sudden I was picked up and thrown over someone’s shoulder. I started screaming and kicking and then looked to see who had picked me up and saw Sirius casually walking down the corridor as if this happened every day. The rest of the boys were caught up now and were laughing well except for Peter who looked as if he might pass out. I thought of how I was going to get down. BING BING BING IDEA! I then started bawling and everyone stopped to look at me. Then Sirius dropped me in surprise. I shot up and kept running while laughing like a mad woman. I turned the corner and ran into someone. I fell down and looked up to who I ran into. I looked up and saw someone with black shoulder length GREASY hair. I screamed and started to back away from the giant grease monster and then I started crying again but for real this time. Then I heard the boys start to call my name to see if I was okay and started to run as fast as they could towards me. When they got here I crawled hurriedly over to James and grabbed onto his leg.