Chapter 26

So guys on this chapter it has external link quite a lot. So I will put the name of the set that the specific set is called and you can scroll down to look at it. Like when it's Lily's outfit I will say (External Link: called Butterfly Kisses) 

Good good 

And that's Lily on the side.  

******************** 

Chapter 26 

"Why do you swing so much old swingy?" I asked the swing I was sitting on as I swung. The swing didn't reply though. But my mum did. 

"I don't know honey. Why don't you come inside, it's getting dark and tomorrow is a big day." My mother smiled at me as I jumped up from the swing and ran inside. 

"Christmas!" I shouted. I heard her laugh behind me as she shut the backdoor and led me to the stairs. 

"Why don't you go get some sleep. See you in the morning." She told me. I nodded and gave her a hug. 

"Night Mum." I replied and ran up the big staircase. I skipped up to my room and pushed the door open. 

"Surprise!" All my friends shouted. I screamed and the ninja in me came out. I did a flip in the air and landed right in front of Lily, who was closet to the doors. My hands were out in a fighting position, but luckily I didn't hit her. Lily squeaked and moved out of the way, running over to James. 

"Sorry!" I replied quickly. 

"Note to self, never scare Cassie." Shelby said. I rolled my eyes and look around at my room. It was still my room, but they had put a big "I'm Sorry" banner by my window and they had a table with a cake in the middle of the room. 

"What did you do to my room?" I asked cautiously stepping towards the cake. 

"It's an I'm sorry cake because we want you to forgive us." Sirius said, smiling at me. 

"It is Christmas after all! The time to forgive." James said, dancing around the room with Lily. She giggled as she spun her in the air. 

"So I guess this is one big I'm sorry party." Shelby said. Remus wasn't saying anything, which made me think that he wasn't going to apologize, as he said. 

"Do you forgive us?" Lily asked, coming up behind me. I looked back at her and then at all my friends. And finally I looked at the cake. 

"Chocolate?" I asked, poking my finger in the icing and then licking my finger. 

"You know it sis." James said, grinning at me. 

"Well I can't say no to a chocolate cake." I smiled. Everyone cheered and squished me in a group hug. Remus stayed sitting on my window seat. 

"Remus? Why aren't you joining in on the hugging and yay funess?" Sirius asked. 

"Because I don't apologize." The room went silent and I heard a dramatic "Ooh." Go through the room. Though that might have just been my head. 

"Merlin Remus, you've stepped in it now." James whispered as I glared at Remus. 

"Get out of my room you toerag." I grumbled, flopping down on my bed face first. I heard Remus slowly walk out of the room, and then I heard the door shut. 

"Cassie." James sat next to me on the bed and I crawled into his lap like I did when we were kids. 

"Aww." I heard Shelby say from the window seat where she was sitting next to Sirius. Lily was sitting on the bed next to James. 

"Cassie, you need to talk to him." She said. I looked up from James' hug and shook my head. 

"No."