Chapter 13

HAZANAZ!!! That means hi. So HI!!! yeah I am updating now and I have no idea what to write hear BUT you know I feel like doing something BUT you have to wait till the end authors note to see what so yeah READ THE LAST AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE!!!! Thanks! :D OH OH OH OH OH I KNOW!!

I dedicate this to SabrinaRoberts because her book is really good and she loves my book! ALSO she came up with part of this chapter because I was stuck so THANK YOU TO HER!!!

Xox Mandy <3's Sirius Black!!!

Chapter 13

“Where's Snowy?” I heard as I woke up. I knew Moony was awake too but not moving like me. I knew Prongs said that and I know that i'm awesome. I felt Timmy moving from Moony's head to my head.

“Look over here.” A voice near us said. It sounded like Padfoot and the next voice sounded like Wormy. It could have been a lemur named Hammy. I heard footsteps and I thought Timmy was talking but I am half asleep.

“Why is there a fork in her hair?” I heard Wormy ask. I think I imagined that because it would be cool to have a fork in my hair. Then Prongs said or screamed, either way it scared me.

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN!” He said. He said something else but I'm not going to repeat it. I screamed from scardom and fell off the bed. Moony sat up and laughed at me from the bed. I glared at him and he stopped laughing. He helped me up with Timmy on my head. We stood up together and looked at the other marauders. Wormy was sitting on his bed having just woken up. I guess I did imagine that. At least I have a good imagination. Prongs walked over to me and grabbed me. He dragged me out of there while I waved to the scared looking Moony and the smiling Padfoot. I let him drag me all the way to the great hall where he set me down at the empty table. I was still in my pj's which is okay with me and only a few Ravenclaws were in there. I started eating and Prongs sat down across from me.

“Cassie, what happened?” he said trying to control his anger. He is way too protective. I can take care of my self. I am a grown up butterfly now. I looked up at him decided to take this somewhat seriously because he used my real name. Or at least the real name I like. I shrugged.

“Nothing, I discovered that Timmy has a very unatural fear of thunderstorms and he wouldn't stop whimpering. I brought him to Moony and he comforted Timmy and me while I sang. I sang this: Hush little Timmy don't say a word Snowy's going to but you a mockingbird and if that mockingbird don't sing Moony's going to buy you a diamond ring. Then Timmy fell asleep on Moonys head and Moony didn't want me to leave so I slept in his bed.” I said out of breath. He still looked a little angry but shrugged and continued eating. The marauders joined us about fifteen minutes later.

“Hey Prongs, you look happier.” Prongs said sitting down next to me. I laughed as Moony sat on the other side of me and Wormy sat next to Prongs. Prongs nodded.

“Yep.” He said. I stood up quickly for no reason just had the urge too. They all looked at me as I put my hands to my head in pain. I fell to the ground in pain. The strange pain was only in my head but it was horrible. I felt like someone had injected a duck with lava nad then put it on my head and it was pecking at me like a llama with a mustache. Something like that. Moony and the other marauders got up and crowded around me. As fast as the pain ended it stopped. I could hear a faint laughter and it grew louder and louder. It sounded distant but here at the same time. I heard the laughter stop and I slowly stood up sitting back down on the bench.

Cassandra

I heard a voice say. It more like hissed it. It was weird. I screamed in frustration and the marauders looked at me. They were still freaked out by my fit and were complately confused.