Chapter 16

YEP! so the last chapter was a total cliffhanger and this one is the next chapter after the cliffhanger!! I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter and i needs to write now so here i go! GO WRITE NOW!! no u go read i write! The picture is Miss Williams >>>>>>>>>> she's played by Olivia Wilde!! She's actually a really important character so don't forget about her!! OH and warning in part of this I was like crying writing it. Like crying crying. It's deep. Yeah. So if you cry easily don't read in public! Hehe!! Kidding read whenever but it did make me cry even though I know whats going to happen. LISTEN TO TE SONG WHEN IT SAYS SO IN THE CHAPTER!! It helps the effect a lot! That might be why I cried when I wrote this because I was listening to sad songs!! hehe but really listen to the song please?!?>>>>>>>>>

Xox Shortie

*******************

Chapter 15 {YAY!} {OH and it's the last chapter!}

Remus' POV

"NO! CASSIE!" I screamed as I ran towards the ice. James grabbed my arm holding me back from running to her. I struggled against him but it was no use. After Shelby took Ivory inside Sirius following James and I stayed hoping that Cassie would come back. Safe. When we saw her running from Brad we were ecstatic. Ecstatic. If Cassie were here she would tell me not to use big words. Shelby and Sirius had come back by now but as Cassie got closer we realized she wasn't okay. She had made Timmy come to me so she couldn't get away from the cracking ice that was following her. I thought she was home free and I would get to hold her again in my arms. Then she fell onto the ice holding her head in her hands. The ice caught up with her and I screamed trying to run after her. But James held me back.

"Cassie." I said quietly as she disappeared into the water. All the ice disappeared and James let go of me. I ran out into the dark water not caring how cold I was. I dove down into the water desperately trying to find Cassie. The water was very dark and murky so I couldn't see anything. I felt around searching for any sign of her. I felt something touch my ankle and I spun around quickly hoping Cassie would be right there. I frowned as I saw James behind me searching for Cassie. I swam up to the surface determined. I sucked in a breath and almost smiled as I saw little Timmy swimming around at the surface. He knew that Cassie was gone but he also knew he couldn't do anything. James came up beside me taking a breath.

"Did you find her?" I asked hopefully. He shook his head. I don't know if I was seeing things or if it was just water but I could've sworn I saw tears in James' eyes. James shook his head and I knew I saw a tear fall. I didn't really blame him. I was actually crying too but not a lot. Shelby was crying hysterically into Sirius' shoulder. Sirius looked completely shocked. Like his brain couldn't even process what was happening. james and I were shaking in the water as we went back down deeper to find her. We both knew we had to find her. We knew we couldn't give up on her. We loved her too much. we swam all the way into the depths of the lake. It was so dark we couldn't see but I brought out my wand lighting the end of it. I used a spell that made me breathe under water so i could search better. James copied and we swam around desperately trying to find her. We searched for what seemed like hours until we finally found something.

"Remus, over here." James said using a spell so he could talk. I swam over to him quickly and my eyes widened when I saw what it was. He was holding her hat. Or headband with a hat on it that she was wearing in her hair. Now I knew she was close but where is close?

Cassie's POV.

"You can open your eyes." I heard someone say. I shook my head and slowly opened my eyes. I was in a completely white room. The speaker was a girl. She stared her big brown doe eyes at me smiling sweetly. My eyes widened as I realized who she was and where I was.