Chapter 15

HEYO!! SO I know I haven't updated in a while so I am going to make this long!! Like at least 15 pages on word!! SAY YAY!! hehe cooL!! SO I hope you all enjoy it and vote and comment even fan!! Thanks!!

Xox Shortie

**************

Chapter 15

Shelby's POV

"I told you. That's all I know." I said tears falling down my eyes. Brad pushed me up against the wall again ad I fell to floor pulling my knees up to my chest.

"I warned you. I warned you if she doesn't go out with me you're going to regret it." He said smirking evilly down on me. I whimpered in the dark corridor near the dungeons I think.

"Shelby, Shelby, Shelby. Go away. Don't come back again. Go back to being whatever scum like you do. You're worthless to me. You're going to regret ever being my spy." He said. I stood up the gryffindor inside me coming out.

"You forced me to be your spy. You said if I didn't agree you would hurt my sister." I said defiantly. He rolled his eyes and put his arms on either side of me trapping there.

"Exactly. Looks like your sister might have to watch out." he said and then threw me on the wall again. I already had scratches all over my legs and my ip was bleeding from where he punched me in the face. My dress was torn and my hair was messy. He walked away angrily and I stood up shaking from the coldness. I slowly walked back to the great hall wincing.I knew Cassie probably hated me now along with Sirius but my sister needed help right now. I walked into the great hall blending into the shadows so no one would see me. I saw Cassie dancing crazily in the crowd next to her boyfriend, Remus. I saw her brother James dancing near her with his date, Eva. I didn't see Sirius anywhere but I waited in the shadows for them to come out of the middle of the crowd.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked me scaring the dirt out of me. Cassie is begin ing to rub off on me. I turned around to look at the person and was surprised to see Sirius.

"Look Sirius, I know you all probably hate me but I didn't want to do it. He forced me. He said he would hurt my sister. I only agreed so he wouldn't but now he is because he thinks it my fault and I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I said tears falling down my face. Sirius looked slightly shocked but he also looked sorry. He pulled me into a hug as I cried. I winced as my bruised legs hit the wall.

"I'm sorry Shelby. How old is your sister?" He asked me. I pulled away sniffling and rubbing my eyes.

"She's a first year in Hufflepuff." I said. He nodded and left disappearing into the crowd..

Cassie's POV {YAY!}

"Moony, have you seen Padfoot?" I asked as we danced. He laughed as I did the sprinkler and shook his head.

"No. Wait isn't that him?" He asked pointing into the crowd. I squinted and saw him which made me laugh.

"Why does he look like a cat?" I asked Remus. Remus looked down on me confused.

"A cat?" He said. I nodded smiling.

"Yeah. See a cat." I said leaning on him as we stared at Sirius who was coming through the crowd towards us. I waved madly at him screaming.

"HEY PADFOOT! YOU LOOK LIKE A CAT!" I screamed. I saw him laugh and I heard Remus laugh along with James and Eva.

"Why does everyone always laugh at me." I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. Prongs came up and hugged me as I leaned into him.

"We don't laugh at you. We laugh at what you do." He said laughing. I smiled happily.

"That works." I said and then began to jump up and down. I turned around to face the band on the stage. Where's Timmy? And Tina?