Chapter 1

HI PEOPLE OF THIS MOST WONDERFUL WORLD just starting another new story I hope you like it. If you don’t THEN TO BAD. Check my story’s please. the picture is Cassie

Disclamer: I do not own anything besides Cassie

AND NOW DRUM ROLL PLEASE

ON WITH THE STORY

 **EDIT**

This story is NON EDITIED! There are flaws and things that don't make much sense, but that's the beauty of a fan-fcition. Also, I wrote this when I first started writing. It's not my best, and I know that. I just hope you keep reading until the end, where it does get better and then continue on to the sequel. If you really don't like it, I hope you check out some of my other fan-fictions that are newer. I have decided not to edit this one, concentrating more on finishing the series and posting new, better fan-fictions.

Thank you for understanding.

**KIRK OUT**

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 1

My name is Cassandra Potter. Never heard of me you say well I don’t know why you haven’t because I am the younger sister of the famous James Potter. He is only 1 year older than me but we are like best friends. When he went off to his first year of Hogwarts I was devastated I wouldn’t get to see him a lot and I was afraid he would make new friends. But James promised me that when I get into Hogwarts that I would still be his best friend. He is also SUPER protective of me. Now I am eleven and going to Hogwarts. I am so excited because James promised to introduce me to his friends and since my Godfather just happens to be the great Albus Dumbledore, I get to be in all of James classes I just had to take a test and I passed since James tutored me.

“CASSIE COME ON WE”RE GOING TO BE LATE!” James screamed from downstairs. I packed the last of my things and ran downstairs.

“How are we getting there?” I asked while handing my trunk to my dad and picking up my black kitten, Jade.

“We are going by side apperation. Is that all right?” My mom asked while James took her arm.

“Yep.” I said popping the “P” and grabbing my dads arm. Next thing I knew I was being sucked through a tube and felt really queasy then BAM we are at King’s cross in front of the train. I bent over and through up on the ground while someone held my hair. I knew it was James so when I was done barfing I thanked him.

“No problem, you never did like apperation did you?” he said while laughing and I nodded.

“Want to go meet my friends?” I nodded again but before we could go anywhere someone with black shoulder length hair came up to us.

“So who is this little beauty, I don’t believe that I’ve seen you before.”

“That is because I am a first year.” Behind the boy James was fuming. Like I said overprotective.

“REALLY, cutie is a first year!” the boy said while slinging his arm over my shoulders. At this James exploded.