Chapter 22

PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THAT MY MUSICS LOUD!!

LOL!

LMFAO, gotta luff em.

ANYWAY! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE LITTLE TWIST IN THE LAST CHAPTER!

Oops, caps. MY BAD!!

:D

Yeah so I'm gonna cut right to it, cause I can't think of anything else to write.

THAT OVER THERE IS JAMES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHECK HIM OUT!

Not that way.......that would be creepy ;D

LOL! BYEZ!

Shortie

********************************

Chapter 22

He never said anything.

Remus never said a single word to me the whole rest of the school year. Which, to be fair, was only a week or two and then we went home. But still! He didn't mutter a single word to me, and barely to any of the marauders! It made me both angry, and sad, at the same time. It was probably the longest time we've gone without talking. I don't know about him, but I missed him a lot. He was almost like my other half and, even though it embarrassed me, I really did think he would propose someday.

I guess I was wrong.

"I feel so stupid!" I said aloud as I banged my head on the window. I heard Alice sigh and pull me away from the window. I was currently sitting in the "Girl's carriage.", as I liked to call it, on our way to Platform 9 and 3/4. I begrudgingly took a seat in between Marlene and Shelby, while Lily and Alice sat comfortably across from us. I decided to sit with them, because Remus was sitting with the other marauders and it got really awkward in there.

"You're not stupid to think he was the guy for you." Lily sighed. Shelby shrugged an agreement as I leaned my head back on the seat.

"Yeah. We thought you guys were meant for each other too." She agreed. I huffed and nodded.

"I guess. But I still feel so stupid." I whined putting my feet up in Marlene's lap and laying my head against Shelby.

"Hey!" Marlene said, with a smile in her voice, and then pushed my feet off her lap laughing. I playfully glared at her and slid to the floor to try and take a nap.

Which I managed to succeed in, because I woke up later to all four girls poking my face. I blinked my eyes open and we all stared at each other for a second, before I jumped up and checked the time on my watch. My eyes widened and I spun around, looking out the window. I squealed loudly, just for a second forgetting completely about my Remus problem.

"We're here! My mommy's out there!" I squealed grabbing my trunk. The four girls laughed and quickly followed me off the train at a run. It looked to me as if nobody told my mom I was back, because she was trying to leave the station with James. But he kept telling her to wait, along with Sirius and Peter who were also trying to get her to wait for me. I grinned, completely ignoring Remus as he exited the train with his trunk and headed to his homely looking father. I ran towards my mother, with all of the girls following, and dropped my trunk as she turned around to see me.

"Mummy!" I screamed and jumped into her arms like a small child. She hugged me back, though she didn't seem to fully register what was happening until I pulled away grinning at her.

"Cassie." She breathed, tears already streaming down her face. Happy tears. Happy tears are good. I haven't cried happy tears in a while. I nodded at her and hugged her again, both of us crying happy tears now.