Chapter 10

YAYA THE TENTH CHAPTER IS HERE!! Yay it s finally here and when its here I ALMOST HAVE 2000 READS ON THIS STORY *gasp* Thanks so much to you people who are reading this!!! <3 I hope you enjoy THE TENTH CHAPTER!! <3

Xox Mandy<3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 10

Cassie’s POV

Over the next week I zoned out a lot and I was always blushing and smiling around Moony. I wasn’t even random. No that’s not true I was just less random. Also my cat, Jade died. I just walked back to the dorm and there she was on her little cat bed dead. RHYME! But I’m sad now. I’m a girl in Hogwarts with a crush on one of her best friends and I’m sad. I have a mixed up life. Right now we were in the great hall for dinner and I was staring off into space pushing my food around my plate. I saw Prongs give me looks all throughout dinner but he didn’t say anything. I think the other Marauders could tell something was up with me but they didn’t hold it back.

“Snowy, what’s wrong you’ve been off all week?” Padfoot asked me. I shrugged.

“Nothing just um- tired.” I said making something up. They didn’t seem to believe me but went back to their meals. They didn’t give me any more looks except for Moony who looked at me when I almost poured juice on Wormtail’s head. He looked really worried as he gently explained to me that I can’t pour juice on Wormy’s head. I am going to call him that from now on. WORMY! I miss my cat. SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND! I then randomly started crying and this time they all looked at me. They didn’t ask anything because every one at the Gryffindor table was staring at me so they Prongs just picked me up as I cried. He carried me out of the great hall and set me down next to the wall. They were all staring down on me and they had me cornered so I couldn’t escape.

“Snowy, don’t lie. What’s wrong?” Moony asked. I wiped away my tears and told them the truth quietly. Well half truth

“I miss Jade.” I said. They believed me this time because it was believable. I started crying again and Prongs hugged me.

“It’s okay we can get you a new pet.” He said. That made me cry harder even though I was just being dramatic. He looked up at the guys for help but they all backed away surrendering. They should know by now that the only thing to cheer up a really moody girl is chocolate. Especially this moody girl.

“She was my best friend.” I sobbed dramatically. They all acted hurt and I chuckled under my breath.

“I thought I was your best friend.” Prongs asked. I shook my head and pointed at him.

“No, you’re my brother.” I said. He laughed.

“Well, I thought I was your best friend.” Padfoot asked. Again I shook my head.

“No you admitted it your self. You are my biggerer brother.” I said confusing my self. Wormy decided to speak up then.