Traffic

I feel squished, oh wait that's right...I am. I'm in the middle of Yoongi and Taehyung. Why am I so small? Anyways, we only finished packing and hour ago...god we have to much things...

But this is starting to bother me, how come I don't feel the car moving?

"Jin, why isn't the car moving?" 

"Umm...traffic" he answered giving me the 'duh' look in the mirror. "Well I'm sorry, I can't see shit back here!" I yelled. "Language young lady. Oh and from now on, use formalities." He replied. "So do I call of you guys oppa?" 

"HahAAhAaAhaHa!!" well, there goes the formalities. I'm never calling them oppa. "We're sorry, we just never heard you say that" Jimin smiles. Aish, that  smile. Never trust a smile no matter how cute it is. Resist it Seul Bee. Halfway through the ride was a new atmosphere. We were all smiling and laughing. 

Yoongi pov

I saw Seul Bee laughing along with us. God, that smile...so heart warming. I am literally fanboying over her. She is a beauty that's for sure, her looks go with her personality too.... The fuck was that sound? Sounded like a gun fire, oh shit! "YAH! GET DOWN YOU GUYS!"

__________________________________

God, what happened? Wait...where the fuck am I? Is this a hospital? You've got to be shitting me. "Fuck" Someone slaps me. "No cursing" ok that was Jin. I lifted my head to see everyone else but Seul Bee. "Umm, guys. Where is Seul Bee?" I asked, but they didn't answer. We are all sitting upright in our beds. I noticed the sadness in there eyes. "Where the fuck is Seul Bee!?" I started yelling. "S-she isn't h-here. She's-" Jungkook starts crying. OMO! IS SHE DEAD?? "She is in a coma." oh...ok a coma. She isn't dea- hold THE FUCK UP RIGHT THERE! "A FUCKING COMA?" I started to panic. No, no she can't be.

__________________________________

It's October now. She has been in a coma for two months. I'm not sure when she will ever wake up. Those guys, they didn't get enough torture. I killed them too fast. I'm such an idiot. I held her hand even tighter, looking at her features. She is gone. It's impossible to come back.

Seul Bee pov

God what is the time? Where am I? Ok, umm...nope. Why am I not moving? MOVE! FOR FUCKSAKES MOVE!

Yoongi pov

I felt her hand twitch. Da Fuck? Her hand twitched again. Holy shitue! "GUYS! SHE'S AWAKE!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the veee~eeeery late update. Please forgive me. As I said in my other story, exams have started and I'm nearly in grade 10....that is if I don't fail.... but anyways

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Peace