Playing with fire is fun

Seul Bee pov

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked, did they choose something?  
"Seul Bee, we chose a weapon. Although Jungkook doesn't really agree because that's a 'one of a kind' type of gun, we all agreed on it," Jin said as he was walking towards me with his hands behind his back.

 I looked over at Jungkook who seemed a little pissed. "Seul Bee-aa~" Taehyung called out. "Hmm?" I averted my eyes towards Taehyung and saw the gun in his hand. I stood there, frozen. "Hellooo~" Taehyung said as he poked my cheek with his finger. 
"That is the gun? I LOVE IT!" I screamed and ran towards Jungkook. 
"I-is this really for m-me?" I looked up at him.
 "Yeah, yeah...sure" Jungkook said. I couldn't help myself but to hug him. He seemed shocked at my action but then slowly returned the hug, caressing my hair as if he is trying to calm me down. "Cute." he mumbled.

Yoongi pov

To see Seul Bee acting like this was shocking for all of us seeing as she is the greatest solo Mafia of all time, but it was cute. The weird thing was that she was still in her school uniform. Wasn't school over?

"Yah, Lee Seul Bee! Why are you still in your uniform?" Namjoon asked

As she was about to answer, she got interrupted by Jungkook, "We have night school."

I was shocked. Not by the fact that she had night school, but by the fact that she still thinks she's even going to school even after everyone saw she got taken by a black van.

"Well, I mean yeah. I'm still going-" she got cut of...again.
"Don't even THINK about going back! People are going-" Namjoon was immediately shushed by her.
"Who said I'm going back there to learn? I hated that place anyways, might as well burn it when I'm in class."

Damn...what a savage. Hmph, I wonder how savage she will be in bed? Wait, WTF?? Snap out of it Yoongi. You barely know her for fucking crying out loud!  I just cringed at myself.

Lee Seul Bee pov

"Kay, I'm going now." I say, "Jungkook-aa. Aren't you coming?" 
"Ah~ Yes, yes." he said as he stared walking towards the door. I turn around seeing most of there faces have been saddened. 
"You know, you may come with if you want. There is a lot to burn anyways with a lot of dipshits walking around."
 Immediately their faces brightened and all came running out the house towards their van. This will be fun.

~Time skip~

I told them my plan and that we should all go in late. So far, so good. V was in the library with Jin, RM was in the cafeteria with Jhope and Suga while Jungkook and I were in class. We were learning how to make bombs...as if I didn't know how to in the first place...

"Hey Jungkook, it's time." I whispered in. He looked at me then nodded.
"Aaaaah!" he winced while holding his stomach in pain. 
"Jungkook, are you alright?" the teacher asked, Jungkook just shook his head, "Sir, may I take him to the nurses room?" I asked. 
"Yes, yes. Go." he said. As we were out of the class Jungkook texted V and Rm telling them its go time. 
They then lit up the room they were currently in and went down to the first floor where Jungkook and I were waiting.

"I wonder how long it will take for them to notice that some of the classes are burning." RM said as he was watching the students in the second and third floor working. 
"Not long. Not long at all." I smiled and they all looked at me. 
"We were making a bomb in Chemistry, so it should go off any-" 

BOOM!

 Jungkook was cut off by the bomb explosion making the fire run across each class room. Hearing all the students and teachers scream trying to escape, but they can't, how fun! 

"Who wants pizza?" Jimin asked out of nowhere. 
"ME!" we all shouted and walked away from the school in the dark.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I know I lied. I was only supposed to post on the 23rd but I couldn't help it. I didn't want to study math anymore. It was killing me from the inside😖📖

Sorry about showing the picture of a school burning down🔥🙏😖  I hope you guys will forgive me. Oh and before I forget......should I make a youtube channel?? Just wondering, I don't really know if I want to. 😎🐱‍💻❤but yeah

Hope you guys enjoy and I will post whenever this week but im still keeping my promise about posting three on the 23rd.