Different

Seul Bee pov

"Aaa~ that was fun." I said as I sat down on the sofa followed by everyone else. 
"I still don't get how you could do that..." Taehyung looked at me.
"Well, it was easy. All you had to do was light up the building and-" 
 "Noooo~ you know what I mean. How can you just light up a school without regretting it?"

"Again Taehyung, like I said. It's easy, besides, that was a rich person school and everyone in there only cared about themselves. They don't care who you are as long as you are rich or have the looks." The guys were amazed by the speech I did. 

Yoongi's pov

How can she do that? Wait no, how does she do that? A little while ago she didn't even care what happened to her. I mean...SHE DID GET KIDNAPPED!!! But now, she just talks freely like she's known us forever. We only just met her like three hours ago. God she's beautiful. Bad ass, but beautiful.

"Yah, Yoongi-ah" Seul Bee said. 
"Yah? YAH?! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" I scream at her.  
But the look she gave me, it's like she doesn't understand what I just said. All she did was smile and did an aego...like...WTF??!! Overload cuteness for me. 

"You should at least call me oppa" I said not knowing that I ACTUALLY said it.

"Hyung, did you just ask Seul Bee to call you oppa?" Jungkook giggled.
"Mhhmm...wait WHAT?! No I never, that was a thought, FUCK NO it wasn't a thought just....NEVERMIND!" I ramble. God I am stupid...

Jhope pov

"I don't want to call you 'Seul Bee' anymore... it's to long" I said and somehow, all the other members agreed with me. "Why don't we just call her Quinn?" RM asked but for some reason, I noticed that Seul Bee had hatred in her eyes. I wonder whats wrong...

"Yeah...Quinn, that was already given to me by my...my father." 
Ooooh, that's why.
"Your father huh? Well...he is dead so, hmm...think of it as a victory that you ended him after, you know...all that" RM suggested. I thought that was a brilliant idea but no one was saying anything. 
"Strong power, thank you" Seul Bee said in English. Everyone started laughing at how she said it, this girl really is...different.

Seul Bee pov

We have been taking for a while now and I started to get pretty tired. Just as I was about to stand up, my phone rang. 

"Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes"

I really like that song. As it started to replay I answered the call

"Hello?"

"Hi Seul Bee, I don't think you know me but I have some news for you." 

"Yeah...No. I'm good, byeeeeeeeeeee~"

I ended the call. I don't need news people. I aint a celeb.
 "LEE SEUL BEE!!!" The guys shouted.
 "NE!!" 
"WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!" Jin shouted.
 "A MAJOR FUCKING PROBLEM!"

I turn around to look at the guys but their faces...their emotion was different. They were shocked, scared and definitely angry.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did! What will happen next in Our Mafia Queen?