A Queen for a King

Seul Bee pov

...Shit...

"So what you're saying is that in a mixed group, there has to be a king and a queen otherwise one of us will get a call, like I did, and will take the female away to use as a sex toy?" 
Wow...this is frustrating. 
"Quinn, I know that this is a lot to take in but-" I interrupted RM

"I'll do it"

"What?" they all said looking at each other.
 "I said I'll do it...you know...become a 'queen' or what not." something is off. They all keep looking over to Yo- HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE!!

"IS YOONGI THE KING?!!??"
...please say no, it's not like I dislike him or anything...he just, scares me a little.
"Yes." I snapped my head towards Jungkook.
"HOLY SHITUE!!"

Jungkook's pov

Yoongi hyung kept glaring at me like I just took all his swag away. I just sat there pouting not knowing what else to do. 

"Ok, wait...how is Yoongi the King, isn't the leader of the group the King?"
So she noticed that huh? 

"It's just that Yoongi hyung's side of the family has always been a King in a Mafia group, kinda like tradition. Yeah don't ask" I looked at her. She however understood what I was saying and didn't proceed to ask questions like the other one...

"I'm gonna head off to bed, this news has tired me out now." and just like that, she went upstairs. 
"Yah, Yoongi!" Jhope called out, I wonder where he's going...

Yoongi's pov

I went up to follow her. I'm a little worried that she has to become my queen. I wanted my queen to be someone who I loved but they all kept going after my money and looks.
Just, don't small talk with her. *knock knock* 
"Come in."
I slowly walked in. "So, nervous huh?" dammit you idiot! No small talk.

"Yeah." 
She kept silent after that. I walked up to her and sat on the edge of her bed. 
"Don't be nervous, some Mafia King's and Queen's only do it because they have to or they fall in love and the King gets to choose the Queen." I said not knowing what to do after. Not knowing if I even said the right thing.

My eyes went wide as I felt a pair of arms around my waist. Shocked that she actually hugged me for no reason. It was only then I heard her voice whispering in my ear, "Promise me that you won't let anybody take me away from you." I just smiled at her still hugging me, not even making any eye contact with me. I then put my arms around her and started caressing her hair.
"I won't...I promise." 

THUD! 

We both looked at where the noise came from. Everyone was on the carpet. Guess they fell after eavesdropping.
"I think they saw us" Taehyung said.

We all started laughing at Taehyung's comment. Even Seul Bee was smiling.

I promise, I won't let you go