New Queen in town

Jimin pov

"Jimin-aa~ where's the knife?"

"Ne~ I have it Jungkookie-aa!" I replied as I grabbed the knife and ran down stairs. You see, this knife is special. We use this knife to make blood oaths.

When you have a new member or in this case, a Queen, you have to make a blood oath

When you have a new member or in this case, a Queen, you have to make a blood oath...with each member. I wonder what her reaction will be, I mean...she is a girl after all.

"Ok. Seul Bee, give me your hand." RM looked at her. I watched her as she gave her hand to him, no emotion on her face. Damn. "Whaaaaaaaaaat? She didn't even flinch."
 Jhope said in awe. She was a solo Mafia, what do you expect? But I have to agree with him. She turned around and smiled. Her smile is so perfect.

~Time skip~

Jin pov

I really hate blood oaths...I'm not scared of blood it's just that it makes a mess then I end up cleaning it. Aish...

"Jin oppa, do you need help cleaning?" OMO Seul Bee is so caring.
"Ne." that's all I said. She just smiled

Something about this was confusing, I thought I cleaned here already...why is there more blood? I look over at Seul Bee and see her hand started bleeding again. "Yah! Your hand is bleeding again" she looked at her hand and shrugged. I watched her go to the bathroom to clean up. Such a strange child she is.

Seul Bee pov

All of this is confusing, I mean, I was kidnapped; made a queen; did a blood oath and I still wonder how that person new I was here...You know what, I think I have a new target. Light bulb!! I start running to Yoongi's room "YOONGI-AA!!!" 
He opened the door with a shocked face, "Seul Bee, whats-" 

"ThatguythatcalledmeonthephoneknewthatIcamehereandImeanit'sprettycrazythatheknewand-"
Boi, you interrupted me!  
"Slow down." 

Oh...ok... "Ok, Yoongi....I want to kill him." 
I look up at him and he seemed confused. Damn it Yoongi, try and put two and two toghether. "Fuck." he mumbled under his breath. 
"What? What's wrong?" 
He didn't answer my questions. He went in every room, guessing to find the boys. "We need to search this place for cameras." He continued searching for the others.

~Time skip~

"Pack you bags, we're leaving!" Yoongi said, he was cold, ignoring everybody here.

I go to my room to see Jimin packing my bags for me, "Took you long enough." he looked at me still packing my bag. "I don't think I would of noticed that one, you know, with the whole phone message and all." he smiled. Did I just save their ass? Wow, I guess I did.