Chapter 12

~Aubrey~

I wake up and look up at Drake. I reach my hand up and stroke his left cheek smiling at him. I am so happy he found me just in time. Tyler was so close to taking me and severing my mating bond with Drake. I snuggle closer to him laying my head on his chest. I feel him reach up and twirl my hair between his two fingers. I look up at him and see him smiling down at me. 

"Hi Angel did you sleep good last night?" He asks. I snuggle closer to him nodding.

"I slept great." I sigh. He rubs my back and kisses the top of my head. 

"Well I was thinking of inviting Mel and Eli out for lunch and we can go to the mall to let you spend time with them. I am sure you are missing them." He says. I look up at him and smile. 

"Thank you Drake that would be great." I lean down and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him kissing me back. I pull back breathless and smiling. 

"Come on let's take a shower and then we can get ready, we slept in pretty late." I say looking over at the alarm clock seeing that it was eleven.  He looks over at the alarm clocks and nods smiling. He sits up and I climb out of bed. He grabs his phone to text Eli and I go in to the bathroom and start the shower. Drake comes up behinds me and wraps his arms around my waste pulling me close to him. 

"They will meet us there at twelve thirty." He said kissing the side of my neck. I smile and turn to him kissing his lips. We get undressed, and step in to the shower.

Once we get out we go in to the closet and I pull down a pink top along with a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. I get dressed and go to my vanity and do my make up and curl my hair. I pull on a pair of heeled boots. 

Outfit= http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130979135

"You look beautiful babe." Drake says kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand walking out of the room with me trailing behind. 

We go down stairs and Mandy and Travis were sitting in the living room. Mandy was reading a news paper and Travis was playing with some Lego's. 

"Aubrey your up!" Mandy grins at me standing up and hugging me. Travis gets up, seeing me and runs over hugging me too. 

"Where are you going?" Travis asks and I bend down to his level. 

"Well I am going to go hang out with Mel and Eli, but when I get back what do you say that I take you and your sister out and we can do what ever you want." He grins and nods and I kiss him on the cheek standing up hugging Mandy before taking Drake's hand again and we walk out to his car. 

We drive to the mall and Drake opens the door for me and we walk in to the mall. 

"Aubrey! I missed you. Are you okay?" Mel says running up to me crying and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smile and hug her back. 

"I'm OK. Drake saved me." I say smiling up at him and he grins at me.  

"Come on let's go eat, I am starving." Mel says grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. I laugh. Mel is so hilarious, one minute she is happy, then the next she could be crying. We stand in line at the pizza place talking. When it was Mel and Eli's time to order they went up and Drake stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"I love seeing you so happy." He says kissing the top of my head. 

"Well nothing makes me happier then you." I say looking at him. "Well maybe your siblings." I say grinning at him. He smiles knowing I was joking and pecked my lips. 

"You make me the happiest man in the world Aubrey, just being able to hold you in my arms makes me happy."  I smile at him but jerk my head in Eli's direction as she calls out for us. 

"Hey love birds, hurry up you are holding up the line." Drake and i move forward. We get a small pepperoni pizza and a strawberry milkshake for me and a chocolate milkshake for him. He pays and we find a booth all sitting down. I lean in to Drake and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. We talked and laughed until both of our food was here and we ate. Once we were  all done we throw the trash away and go shopping. 

Mel and I go from store to store trying on all kinds of clothes and shoes. We got a few things but not a lot. Once we are done Mel and I hug goodbye and Drake and I climb in to the car and buckle up driving home to get Mandy and Travis.

"Did you have fun babe?" Drake asks intertwining our fingers. I look at him and smile. 

"Yeah I had a great time. Thank you so much." I say kissing his cheek smiling at him. 

"No problem." He smiles at me kissing the back of my hand. 

When Drake pulls in to his drive way, I unbuckle my seat belt and go to the back with Drake. We grab my shopping bags and walk inside. We take the bags up to our room and then go back down stairs. 

"Are we leaving Aubwey?" Travis asks bouncing over to me. I pick him up and set him on my hip.

"Yep where do you wanna go?" I ask him.  

"Can we go to the park?" He asks bouncing on my hip. I grin at his excited face. 

"I think we can manage that." I smile walking out the door with Drake and Mandy following us. We all get in the car and Drake starts driving to the nearest park. When we got there Travis jumped out and ran to the park quickly jumping on a swing. Mandy got out and went over to him pushing him before jumping on a swing next to him. 

"They are so cute." I say standing in front of the car with Drake. We step over the short fence and sit on a bench holding hands. 

"I think you are much cuter." He says kissing my nose. I laugh and shake my head. 

"You are so corny." I say kissing his cheek and then laying my head on his shoulder. He plays with our hands as I watch the kids playing. 

"I'm so glad to have you back Aubrey." Drake says kissing the back of my hand. 

"I'm glad to be back too." I say. scooting closer to him. 

"Aubwey, Dwake come play with me." Travis says running over grabbing Drakes and I's hands and pulling us up with him. We laugh and chase after him as he pulls us over to the jungle gym. We all play together until it starts to get dark. 

"Can we get pizza for dinner?" Mandy asks as we get in the car. 

"That sounds like a great plan." Drake says and starts driving to a pizza parlor down the road. We all pile out of the car and I grab Travis' hand and we walk inside. 

"Hey guys! It is so good to see you!" Antonio, the restaurant owner said as we walked in. He was apart of the pack and had moved here three years ago. We wave at him smiling before sitting down. We order a cheese pizza since Travis hates pepperoni's. 

Once we are all done with dinner we walk outside. We get in the car and quickly drive home us all feeling tired. When we get back to the house. I grab Travis from the back as he keeps drifting off. I carry him up to his room and help him get dressed in to his pajamas then tuck him in to bed kissing his forehead wishing him good night. I walk out of his room and wish Mandy good night as she walks in to her room. I go to Drake and I's room to see him sitting on the bed. I walk over to him and squat down in front of him grabbing his hands. 

"You okay?" I ask running my thumb across his knuckles on his left hand. He looks down at me and smiles.. 

"Yeah just thinking." He says squeezing my hands. 

"About what?" I ask him. 

"Just about you." He says reaching up with one of his hand and stroking the side of my face. "About how different my life would be with out you in it, how awful that life would be." He says I smile and lean up kissing him. I stand pushing on his shoulders pushing back on the bed. I crawl on him straddling his waist. 

"Well you will never have to live with out me." I say before kissing him again. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this is the last chapter of this book. I am going to do a sequel about Mandy later on. I hope you liked this last chapter and definitely check out the sequel it is called He's My Mate?!