Best Friends Mate Chapter 5

~Drake~

The next morning when I slowly started waking up, I was very aware of Aubrey in my arms, and very aware of the sparks shooting through my arms. I open my eyes and look down at her.

She was absolutely beautiful, I always thought she was but now it was slightly different. Her choclate brown hair was flowing out behind her as her head layed on my chest. Her right arm was bent and curved behind my shoulder, her left arm layed beside her face on my chest. She had her right leg thrown over mine, and she was sound asleep, breathing peacefully.

I bring my arm up and twirl a strand of her hair around it. I play with it for a while, waiting for her to wake up. I couldn't wait for her to wake up.

I start thinking about our life together. We would move out, get married, buy a cute house perfect for us. She will decorate it exactly hw she wants it, since she has always wanted to do that. Then we can start having children to fill our home. We will have two sons, then a daughter, another son and daughter who are twins. That will be perfect. I can have my Three strong healthy boys and my two little princesses. Then they will grow up, move out, raise their own families. While we sit at home in rocking chairs watching our grand children play in the front yard. I smile at the perfectness of my vision, then look down at Aubrey as she starts to stir.

~Aubrey~

I slowly start waking up and stir at the wierd feeling. I scrunched my face up and move slightly, groaning.

"Aubrey, baby, wake up." I hear some one say to me. I groan again and turn over a little. Whoever was here chuckled. "Come on babe, you gotta get up." The voice said again, this time I recognized it as Drakes, but something was slightly different. His voice sounder smoother? Deeper? Nope it sounded sexier. How is that even possible? Why am I thinking about my best friend this way?

I turn my head and open my eyes. I look around til I found his face. I run my fingers through my hair biting my lip. OH MY GOD!!

Drake chuckled and I blushed realizing I said that out loud. He reaches up and tucks some hair behind my ear.

"You're adorable." He says. I blush even harder and look down hiding my face from him. He grabs my chin and brings my head up.

"Hey don't hide from me, your blush is cute." He says.

"Stop." I say turning even redder and he just laughs.

"Is it all gonna change?" I ask him. I was kinda scared for the answer.

" Well it's gonna change, but for the good, I promise." He says and kisses the top of my head. I lay on my side and lay my on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

I look up at him and he looks at me. He gently lays me down on my back and gets on top of me. He brushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"Your beautiful." I blush and he leans down starring in my eyes. Right before he kisses me my eyes flutter shut. He presses his lips to mine and I raise my hand and run it through his hair.

We keep kissing until the door swings open. He pulls away and we both look at the door to see my family and his siblings standing at the door shocked.

"Hi mom, dad." I say giggling kinda nervously. "Surprise?" I ask shrugging.

"What the Hell! Aubrey!" My father says raising his voice. I wince slightly

"When did this happen?" My mother asks calmer.

"Umm this morning." I say. They both look at each other and them back at us.

"No! Dwake, she's mine!" Travis says crossing his arms and glaring at Drake. I smile down at him.

"It's okay Travis, your still my favorite man." I say chuckling as Drake quickly snaps his head towards me. Travis cheers and runs to the bed jumping up. He sat in my lap and stuck his tongue out at Drake.

"Jeez you think I would get a little more love, being your mate and all." Drake says jokingly.

"To bad, I'm cuter." Travis says, smiling at Drake.

"Yeah but I'm sexy, sexy out rules cuteness anyday." Drake says. I laugh watching them.

"Nuh-huh, Aubwey! He lied." I bust out laughing at Travis.

"Okay well, Travis, Mandy, why don't we go and get ready for breakfast, we are leaving soon so get ready." Mom said giving Drake and I a stern look as Travis jumps off the bed and runs out of the room with Mandy.

I sit up but Drake pulled me back down kissing my neck.

"Drake, come on we gotta go." I say not wanting to but knowing we had to.

"I don't wanna." He says whining slightly.

"Come on, I'm hungry." He sighs and lets me get up.

"I go in to my closet and shut the door as I hear Drake get up and start getting dressed. I walk over to one of my drawers that held all my shorts. I pulled out a pair of my kakhi shorts. I slipped them on and them pulled on a pink tank top. I grabbed my brown braided belt and put it on. I put on some brown beaded braclets and silver flower earrings Drake got me last year for my birthday.

I brushed my hair and then slipped on some brown sandels. I grabbed my purse and slipped my phone in my pocket. I walked out of the closet and Drake was sitting on the bed. He wore dark jeans, a grey t-shirt and addidas.

He walked over to me and layed his hands on my hips bending down and laying his forehead on mine.

"You look beautiful." He says making me blush as he sways us side to side.

"Thank you, you look really good too." I say smiling.

"Come on let's go, I talked to your mom and dad, after we eat we are going somewhere speacial, just you and me." He says. I look up at him smiling.

"Really?" I ask bouncing slightly. He nods smiling. I reach up on my tiptoes and peck his lips before running out excited.

Drake chuckles behind me and I hear him coming down behind us.

"Aubwey!" I hear before feeling a wieght jumping up on me. I let out a little squeak of shock grabbing Travis as I start falling backwards. Luckly, Drake catches me before I can split open my head on the tile floor.

I look up at Drake and mouth a grateful thanks as he nods picking me back up. I look down at Travis and he is giggling away looking up at me.

"Hi." I say. He smiles and climbs down.

"There's no reason to be falling for me." He grins sounding so proud of himself. I burst out laughing as Drake's mouth falls open.

"Hey! You little twerp! I taught you that line, and it wasn't so you could use it on MY mate!" Drake says making me laugh more. I bend down to Travis and whisper in his ear making sure drake can hear.

"It sounds better coming from you." I tell him. Travis grins hugging me than running off.

"Hey! Your mate is standing right here!" Drake says. I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes.

"I know, and he is looking sexy as ever." I say blowing into his ear. I unwrap my arms and walk off swaying my hips more than usual.

________________________________________________________________________

AWW! Okay you guys how sweet was that? I am such a romantic *sigh*. Well there is chapter five! They finally know they are mates and I personally think this chapter was adorable. I love Travis so much! If I have a son I wish he would be like Travis! Okay well it is really late and i have school tomorrow, so I better go! Bye!