Best Friends Mate Chapter 4

~Aubrey~  

The next morning we had all woken up so no one was rushing. Mom had made breakfast of waffles, bacon, hash browns, and toast. We ate and then all went upstairs and got ready. I got dressed in a flowy shirt that had a tigers face on it. I slipped on some dark wash skinny jeans, a long sleeved denim jacket, and combat boots.  

I walk in to Mandy's room and do her hair and make up. I wanted to do something simple, yet pretty. I decided on doing a side braid and put two bobby pins in an 'x' shape to hold her loose hair. I let he bangs hand out though today. I did her make-up like yesterday. She thanked me and we walked down stairs.  

Drake was down there and was holding Travis gathering his stuff. I grabbed my back pack and we all walked out to the car. I put the stuff in the back as Drake got Travis in his car seat. We got in the car and once he pulled out of the drive way I leaned my head on the head rest closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.  

"Aubrey, were at school." Drake says shaking my leg. I get my back pack and get out of the car. Drake threw his arm over my shoulders and we go inside. We head to our lockers and grab our books meeting up with Mel and Eli. Mel and I walk ahead talking.  

"So your turning 18 tomorrow, and you finally get to meet your mate, excited?" She asks nudging me with her elbow.  

"Not everyone is as lucky as you and Eli and gets to meet on their 18 birthday." I say looking at Drake. I felt bad for him. He was always so excited to meet his mate, still is.  

"Well, I have a feeling you will." She says smiling at me as we walk in to class and take our seats.  

At lunch, Drake and I had gone to taco bell with Mel and Eli. I got two bean and cheese burritos with out red sauce and onions and a large mountain dew. Drake got a Taco Bell Grande, and I would snatch one every once and a while and he would take a bite of my burrito.  

We threw away our trash once we had realized it was almost time for the bell to ring. We got in the cars and quickly went to school. When we got there we rushed inside and got our books.  

After school we had practice. I went in to the changing room and got on some shorts, a tank-top, and my running shoes. I walked outside and got every one ready. Today coach wasn't gonna make it, she had a meeting, so I was just gonna stretch and then we can work on our routine. We were halfway through the routine when someone yelled at us. I turned around hearing my name.  

"Looking hot." Tyler says walking up to me. He was an obnoxious punk who was always hitting on me. He was also a werewolf but had no power.  

"Go away Tyler." I say rolling my eyes. I knew he was starring at me. It had gotten to hot so I had taken my tanktop off and just stayed in a sports bra.  

He walked up to my and put his arm around my waist dragging me in to him. He leaned down and whispered in my ear making me shiver in disgust.  

"Oh, come on baby. You know you want me." He said his hand sliding down to my butt. I instantly grabbed turned around and flipped him over my shoulder.