chapter 9

~Aubrey~

I wake up and smile feeling the shocks coming off of Drake and I sigh in content. I look over my shoulder and see the time.

8:05!!!!! I jump out of bed and push Drake off of his mattress rushing to get everyone up. I bang on Mandy's door before rushing in to Travis' room. I pick him up and he jolts awake in my arms.

"What the hell Aubrey!" Mandy and Drake yell in sink.

"Get up we are so late! If anyone falls asleep your staying here." I yell back picking out Travis' outfit for him. He slowly gets dressed as I run in to the guest room where all of my clothes were. I quickly get dressed and run down stairs making lunch's and grabbing granola bars for breakfast. I go and get Travis and bring him down stairs, meeting a tired looking Drake and Mandy.

OUTFIT= http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126341403

"Ah i forgot my shoes, hurry get out the door, I will be down in a minute!" I yell shoving them to the door before running back upstairs grabbing my heels.

"Your as beautiful as ever." I turn around shocked to see a guy standing in the corner. I couldn't see his face because of his hoodie.

"Who are you and what are you doing in here?" I ask gripping the strap of my back pack tighter.

"I came to see you my beautiful."He said advancing. I back up but slightly panic as my back hits a wall. I turn to open the door but he wraps his arms around me and puts a cloth over my mouth before I can scream. I squirm in his arms trying my hardest not to breath but I could still feel the effects of the chemicals soaking in slowly in to my lungs. I felt dizzy and my throat burned. Eventually my lungs needed oxygen and I gasped for breath but then blacked out.

~Drake~

I sat in the car listening to the radio waiting for Aubrey to come back. I looked at my watch seeing that it had been three minutes since she went inside. I sighed and decided to give her a little more time. Maybe she needed to use the restroom or something. After six minutes I sigh and open the car door.

"I'm going to look for Aubrey, I'll be right back." I tell them. Mandy nods and I jog in to the house.

"Aubrey, baby, what is taking you so long, we are late." I yell checking the kitchen and living room. "Babe, where are you?" I yell jogging upstairs. I check the guest room and see nothing. I go in to my room and see Aubrey's back pack laying on the ground. I pick it up and scrunch my eyebrows.

"Aubrey this isn't funny. Where are you baby?" I yell going over to the bath room. I push the door open and go inside. She wasn't in here. I go back in to my room and see the balcony doors open. I walk out and rest my hands on the railings. I look down and my eyes widen. One of the guards that we had on duty was laying on the ground. I sprint down stairs and throw open the front door going to my car. Travis and Mandy were sitting in the car. Mandy was doing something on her phone and Travis was playing with his action figure. I throw open the door and dive for my phone that was resting in the cup holder.

I try calling Aubrey's cell phone first but it went straight to voice mail as if she hung up on me. I frantically call my dad.

"Mandy get Travis, you aren't going to school today." I say gathering all of our stuff and turning my car off as Mandy unbuckles. She could tell I wasn't in the mood for questions and so she didn't ask any. I gathered them in the house and they sat on the living room couch as I paced.

"Hello?" I hear my dad answer.

"Dad, she's gone." I say running my hand through my hair.

"What do you mean son, who's gone?" He asks confused.