Chapter 10

~Aubrey~

I groan feeling a throbbing pain in my head. I set up seeing that I am on a mattress and am locked in to a cage. I rub my head and stand up slowly trying not to fall over from feeling really dizzy and weak. I hear a chuckle and look up shocked at seeing the figure standing outside the cage. My eyes widen seeing Tyler standing outside my cage grinning at me.

"Tyler what are you doing?" I ask staggering to the bars almost tripping. He reaches in the cage and strokes the side of my face before I flinch away. His eyes cloud in anger. He slaps me across the cheek causing me to fall letting out a small yelp of pain. I grab my cheek as tears rush down my face feeling the harsh sting from the slap.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking up at him shocked. He grins down at me evilly and I am shocked seeing him like this. 

"Don't you ever flinch from me." He growls out. "Your mine now, and if you don't do exactly as I say, I will kill you." He says and storms off. I sit on the floor shocked for a minute before I climb back on the mattress feeling weak and holding my cheek. I knew that the slap would definitely leave a bruise. 

I laid there thinking of Drake and silently pleading in my head to come and save me. I was scared out of my mind and I had no idea of what to do. Tyler had been Eventually my body couldn't take it anymore and I fell asleep.

~Drake~

We follow the trackers through the woods. They were spread out trying to pick up different scents. The smell was faint as if who ever it was is trying to cover the scents. To do that who ever took Aubrey had to be a powerful witch or wizard or had to seek the help of one. The magic they were using is very illegal. 

We followed it for hours before we came up to a weird cabin thing. We look at each other before shifting. We sit for a while and listen. Strangely we heard nothing. We crept forward we busted the door down and charged in. Nobody was in the first room so we split up and kept scrounging the cabin. I went and found a door that led down stairs.

I nudged it open with my nose and slowly walked down the stairs quietly. I got down there and am disgusted by what I see. In the corner there is a cage big enough to hold a few people. There was a table in the middle of the room with restraints to hold a person down. On the wall there were all kinds of tools hanging. They looked like operation tools mixed with torture devices. I winced and ran back upstairs after searching and coming up with nothing. We met back up in the living room everyone looking disappointed.

My father looked over at me and shook his head slowly. I was livid. All I saw was red and I went on a rampage destroying everything in the house. I grab a lamp from the table next to the couch and chuck it at the wall in front of me. Every one else flinched as it shattered. I starred at it watching the shards of the lamp fall to the ground. 

"Drake! Drake! You need to calm down!" My father yells wrapping his arms around me from behind and pinning my arms down. I twist and turn trying to get him off of me. I kick my legs back trying to hurt him so he would release me. I struggle in his arms but soon realize he is right and stop struggling. Me acting like a jerk isn't going to help us find Aubrey. It will only take us longer. I hang my head showing substance and letting him know I was done. 

I sigh as he lets me go and we turn to everyone who was starring at me. I sigh and apologize for my actions and they send me a kind smile letting me know that it is OK.  We already sent the trackers out to find another scent. We wanted it found before it was gone. 

Soon they find one and once again we are following them trying to find my mate. Dad and I were trailing after everyone. I sigh rubbing my face feeling a painful burn running through my body. I know it was because I haven't been with Aubrey in a while and my wolf was hurting because of it. I start fidgeting trying to get rid of the burning. I knew that if we didn't find her soon that my wolf would take over and go on a complete rampage. 

My dad rests his hand on my shoulder and I turn to look at him. His eyes held pain and I knew he was missing Aubrey as well as feeling pain for his son. 

"Son I know this is hurting you but we are going to find her. I promise you that. I won't let it end any other way. We at least know that she is OK. If she wasn't you would know." He says and I nod. When your mate is hurt you can feel it. You don't feel it as strongly as them but you know. And if your mate were ever to die, you would basically become an emotionless shell of a human being. Most wolves detach from the world because they can't feel anything besides sorrow and loneliness. 

I look forward and trudge after the other wolves. 'Hang on Aubrey we are coming to get you.' I say in my head. I sigh getting frustrated. When I find who ever took her away from me, they will die and I won't feel sorry. 

~Aubrey~

I groan curling in a ball feeling a hot pain going through my body. I whimper wishing it would go away. I knew it was because I have been away from Drake for to long. 

"Is the pain finally setting in?" I look up and see Tyler grinning at me from the gate of my cage. I try and glare at him but soon my face scrunches up in pain. "It's OK, it will go away soon. By tomorrow night you won't be in pain and you won't have any connections to Drake. For tomorrow night we shall mate and you will be mine forever." He said sticking his hand in through the slot of the gate and stroking the side of my face. 

I shiver in disgust hating the feel of anyone other than Drake touching me in such an affectionate way. I glare at him but he either doesn't notice or just ignores it. Slowly he pulls his hand back and sends me one more creepy smile and walks off. 

 I curled in a ball once more and cried softly into my knees. 'Please Drake hurry.' I silently plead fearing for Drake's and I's life. If Tyler forcefully mated me, It would crush Drake's wolf along with mine. Eventually he would die and I might. It depends on whether my wolf and I would be willing to take Tyler as our mate, but I knew that that would never happen. I would rather die then spend a day with Tyler as if he was my mate. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I finally got another part up! Sorry it has been pretty hectic lately! I am changing school so I am going through the transition of that -_-. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though!

P.S. There will be a sequel! It is telling Mandy's story and I already have the perfect idea for it and have also go everything ready! This story only has a few more chapters to go. It is a love hate feel when you finish a book. Well bye guys!