Best Friends Mate Chapter 3

~Aubrey~

We get to school a little after home room started so we just went to our lockers and got our Chemistry books. I was leaning against my locker talking to Drake as the bell rang. Next thing I know, Mel comes running up to me and hugging me then punches my arm.

"Oww!" I say glaring at her holding my now sore arm. "What was that for?" I ask rubbing my arm.

"For being late!" She said.

"When did you become a teacher." I say.

"Well I thought you were gonna leave me with these two fools today." She said gesturing to Eli and Drake.

"Well one of those 'fools' is your mate, and the other is your future Alpha." I say smirking at her and she takes a step forward making me take like three back.

"I know, but he is my mate, so I can call him a fool, and the future Alpha is like my best friend so he doesn't care." She says smiling innocentely. Anyone who knew her, knew she wasn't innocent.

"Yeah well I think you broke my arm, jeez is your hand made of bricks." I say. She just smiles at me proudly.

"Come on ladies, your gonna make us late." Eli says wrapping his arm around Mel's waist and guiding her to the class room. Drake and I walked behind them.We got in to class and sat down.

At lunch, I was talking with Lacy. We were talking about Mandy and Jacob.

"They would look so cute together." I gush and she nods in agreement.

"All though, I kinda feel bad for her. My brother can be disgusting sometimes." She said scrunching up her nose.

"She lives with Drake, I think she can handle Jacob." I say and she nods.

"Hey, I am not that bad." Drake said. Today we had to sit inside, because it was currently raining outside.

"Please." I say and roll my eyes looking back at Lacy as we continue talking.

After school we had to skip practice because it was still raining. I had told mom and dad we would get the kids. I changed in to my sneakers not wanting to get my heels wet. We had gotten in to the car and were getting Amanda first. Drake grabbed the umbrella from the back and ran inside as I stayed in the car. He put her stuff in the trunk and she got in the back seat.

"Oh my gosh Aubrey, guess what?" Amanda said.

"What?" I asked looking back at her.

"I officially have a boyfriend." She said grinning.

"Congradulations." I say happy for her.

Drake gets in the car and we start going to the pre-school. When he pulled up I grabbed the umbrella and opened the door. I ran inside. I closed the umbrella and went down the hall towads Travis' class room. I went through the door way and saw Travis sitting on the floor playing with two other guys.

"Travis." I say from the door way. He looks up at me and grins. I grab his back pack and lunch box as he runs over to me.

"Aub-wey!" He says and I put him on my hip. I wave good bye to the teacher and so does Travis. I walk through the hall way as Travis told me about his day. I opened the umbrella.

"Okay get ready." I say grinning and he scoots closer to me. He places his head on my shoulder and I open the umbrella and run outside. I quickly made my way to his side and buckle him in putting his bag in to the trunk and I quickly slip in to the passenger seat.

"Aubwey?" I look back at Travis.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you coming to our house again?" He asks grinning.