Chapter 26

SMUT ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️CAREFUL KIDDIES SKIP 🤣😊

_______________________
The next morning, I can't even walk. Jimin was amazing. He truly has the makings of a fine man, from features, to money, to being good in bed. Right now, I lie naked in my lover's arms. His breaths are slow, and yet his grip is strong around me.
"Good morning," I say softly as he starts shifting. He yawns and then suddenly does a double take.
"Oh sh–wait, Y/n, did last night really happen?" He asks me.
"Yes...and I don't regret a single thing we did," I tell him.
"Oh crap...the survallience footage! Sorry, I have to make a call real quick," he informs me.
"Don't worry, take your time, I'll just stay in bed," I smile at him as he goes out the door. I sink back in bed, completely exhausted.
"Okay, bad news. The security cameras saw us while we were in the massage room," I start sweating, realizing that we both stripped while we were in there.
"It's okay, the footage will be deleted. And I'm paying the guard with hush money to keep this quiet," he tells me.
"Hey, last night was great but I am left unable to walk," I tell him.
"Oh no, I have so many things to do today. Looks like I'll have to carry you now," he says and gives me that heartwarming smile. He goes to work and puts his boxers and pants on.

I smile a bit as he comes over to my side of the bed and helps me get into my underwear. Then, he hoists me into his arms. I lean into his shoulder, completely tranquil.
"Do you think you can walk in the bathroom?" He asks me.
"Yeah. I just need to do my daily tasks and then take a shower," I tell him. He nods, and then his mouth stretches into a smile.
"Do you need help with the shower? Certain things can be hard to do, in your condition," the look in his eyes is something incomprehensible.
"Sure, if you would care to join me?" I smirk, and teasingly close the door. I lock the door behind me and start the shower.
"Y/n, you left me out!!!" He whines.
"Shhh, I've got your back babe," I go over and open the door, after completely stripping myself and then I wrapped a towel around me.
"You know that towel's got to go, right? I may not be experienced, but I'm not dumb. I'll give myself up to you, if you give me yourself. Let me show you what I can do when I'm energized. You are my fuel, Y/n. Just know that,"
And once again his hands are all over my body, and I make all sorts of sounds as he moves and pinches me everywhere.
"You're such a tease. Last night we both got a chance to show ourselves, but right now, you are my plaything," I moan as he rubs soap over my area.
"Jimmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiin–JIMIN!" He washes it with water and his fingers. The water lubricates it, so it is more flexible when he slams four fingers into me.
"JIMIN!" I scream.
"Ah, Y/n, you're so tight!" He moans, and that just turns me on even more. I even blush at his comment like the times before.
"Jimin, you are so good at this,"
"No, what's my name, wretch?" He asks me and roughly pulls me head back.
"J-Jimin?"
"No!" He spanks me, and hard. I see stars as the pleasure is overwhelming.
"Call me daddy!" He pumps roughly now, and I feel all sorts of things.
"Daddy!!!! I'm almost there!" I scream.
"Me too pumpkin, let's do it together!" We both scream as the bathtub is covered in our juices now. The shower washes it away, of course.
"I love you," I say as I turn around.
"I love you too," he kisses me passionately and I start rubbing soap around his body. Looks like it's my turn! (Spoiler: Blowjob)

"You said you've never done it before, right?" He asks as we step out of the shower.
"Yeah," I say, drying my hair.
"Then how are you so experienced?" He asks me.
"What? I'm not. It's just following my instincts, I guess," I say.
"Oh really? It's the same with me, my instincts guide my actions," he replies. We make the bed and change clothes.

"Hey y/n," I turn around. "If I had all the time in the world, you know I would just take you over and over until we were numb, right?" I blush brightly, and nod slowly. "Glad we understand each other then,"
"And you said you never had a mistress?" I ask.
"No, that isn't my type of thing to do. I think it's better to do it with someone you really love and trust. I've heard those women are really...something. Major point: I love you and I'm with you because why wouldn't I be?"

I literally almost pounce on him again, but I restrain myself and just think how nice of guy he is.
"Awww, Jimin," I smile at him. "Oh wait, I forgot to ask, is staff here today?"
"They are actually right outside this door. They probably heard us when we were in the bathroom," I cringe. I didn't want them to hear that! It's a private thing.
"Why don't you have a soundproof bathroom?" I ask him.

"Because I love making them suffer,"