Chapter 24

Fast healing. Teleportation. Immunity to bullets. I can get hurt, but I won't die.
"TAKE THIS OUT OF MY BODY!!! I'm not losing my most precious thing to some sort of aphrodisiac. I'm DONE WITH YOUR GAMES!!!!" As I scream, the lights flicker.
"How did you get in here? And what are you talking about?!" He looks scared, but I don't care.
"You injected me, bastard! I'm done with all the games. Just leave me and my bo—husband in peace," he shakes his head.
"Liar liar. Too young,"
"Nope. We're married. I'm 18 and he's 22," I answer.
"Oh, are you kidding?" He asks.
"No! I'm completely serious right now. I am not getting pregnant with a child right now due to an aphrodisiac, just take it out of me and let us consummate our marriage,"
"Whoa, whoa, I didn't need to know that much!" He yells and fiddles with a couple things.
"Well too bad! You're the one who put it into my system in the first place,"
"First of all, I'm salty. Second of all, I'm horny and that's the reason for my being salty because I can't do whatever I was going to do with my Jimin. I'm just following my instincts. I want it to be memorable,"

"Here's the antidote. It's gonna sting a little at first but then it'll remove the effects. It should wear off in about 10 minutes," he explains.
"10 minutes? What am I going to do? I can restrain myself, I have a fear of losing myself and pouncing on him," I worriedly say. Kai chuckles.

Suddenly, two women come into the room.
"Sir, you have a message from H.A.T.E.R.S," one lady says. The other just gawks at me. Talk about jealous.
"What you looking at? Never seen an 18 year old before?!" I snap at her.
"Please ignore her," Kai tells.
"Go out those doors Y/n. Thanks for the visit," I sarcastically smile.
"Anytime," I roll my eyes.

I move out of the doors and then I hid to teleport. I go where my mind takes me: home.

"Y/n? Mom....I think I'm seeing things again," my little brother says. I envelope him into a hug.
"Sweetie, she was taken away. How long must I remind you?" My mother walks in. She has gray hair and bags under her eyes. Dark circles are also present.
"Y-Y/N," she cries. She pulls me into a hug. I hug her and my little brother hugs as well.
"What is going on here?—Y/n?!" My father runs towards me.
"I can only be here for a couple minutes. Let me warn you, my powers are not unlimited. I feel terrible," I say, clutching my stomach. The medicine is affecting my powers.

"There is one thing we forgot to tell you," my mother starts off. "Your powers only appear when you are in a state of extreme distress," I growl at her.
"And you are only telling me this now? I also know about my age. Right now, I need my boyfriend!"

As soon as I say that, the scene in front of me changes. I am back at the game room.
"Where were you?!" He asks, worried.
"I was straightening things out. I'm sorry for...assaulting you with kisses," he adjusts his collar and looks at me with a cold look. (Awkwardly)
"That's fine....not that I minded or anything. Hey Y/n, I was wondering if we could try that again sometime? It was quiet enjoyable for me. Thank you for the pleasant experience," he blushes and avoids eye contact with me.
"Jimin, you are literally rich. Have you never kissed a girl before?" He shakes his head.
"Oh my gosh, I thought with your figure, you would've already slept with all the pretty girls," I say. Jimin looks at me sheepishly.
"I wasn't interested. I never got seduced. I guess it was a matter of time before I found the person who could open my heart," he smiles full heartedly.
"Awww, I've had one crush before. But it ended with one kiss. This is actually my first relationship," I confess.
"Then I guess we'll figure this out together. And to answer your question, yes. We will be doing that a lot more. I hope we can really get to know each other," I mentally slap myself. "I mean, sorry. That was the aphrodisiac talking. Maybe sometime but not now, we should be worrying about getting to know each other a bit more," I explain to him. Jimin nods in understanding.

 Jimin nods in understanding

"So...um are you gonna keep staring at me like that for the rest of the evening?" I ask him.
"Oh right, I have work. I'll be back later. Just hang out here," he tells me.
"Alright, bye,"

After about an hour of just dance, I started playing sports. Jimin comes back by then, and has changed into a plain red shirt with black track pants.
"Hello, hunky God," I smile at him and he returns it warmly. He seems to be in a better mood.
"Hello, hella hot goddess," he smirks at me now, and I wink. I also laugh because I'm just a potato.
"I am not a hot goddess. Have you seen yourself?" I ask him.
"Yes, and have you seen yourself? Y/n, you are beautiful, smart, and hot. You are on fire. Your beauty can match that of a goddess," I smile at him.
"Thanks, Jimin," I sit next to him, getting real close and personal with my boyfriend.
"I mean it. Y/n, you are amazing and I didn't think that I'd fall in love with my hostage. I was forced to kidnap you, but now, I am so glad that I did," I smile, realizing that what he said was true, but also very creepy.
"Technically, we weren't really 'alone,' and you weren't brainwashing me," I explain to him.
"You didn't do anything wrong, it's your job. And I fell in love with you," I explain.
"It's not Stolkholm syndrome unless....wait. I need to look into that. Y/n, we'll have to give you a check up," he tells me.
"Oh...okay why?" I ask.

"Because you might have Stolkholm Syndrome,"

The Mafia Boss's Captive (Jimin x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara