Chapter 9

We walk around the mansion all day. I've been seeing the soft side of Jimin all day, and he seems to become more open to me as we spend the day together.
"Would you like to go back to your room? It's already 6," I didn't notice anything as I spent the time with him. Half of my day consisted of me sleeping because I fell unconscious and was probably in surgery. It means I probably woke up in the afternoon, and we had spent about 5 hours together already.

"Yeah. Can I have some more food for dinner? It's been awhile," I ask him.
"Yeah, I'll bring it to your room myself and I'll fire Vera. By the way, go straight to my room. You see, unlike you think, the only people who stay in this house is my dad's butler and my mom's maid, plus Malificent. My mom and dad go to their other houses all the time, so most of the time it's me by myself. Vera was supposed to be my maid but I don't need one. The people who work in thee kitchen just come in because it's their job, so I'm alone most of the time," I nod, fully understanding his situation.
"Because of my situation, I might not pay much attention to you. I'm sorry, Y/n. I'll try to be a good protector to you," I nod. "Your physical therapist will be here tomorrow. Get plenty of rest. I'll be back in a bit," I nod and wheel myself to his room. The house is so big, yet so empty. And as far as the Mafia leader goes, Jimin is just a lonely and misunderstood guy. He just wants to be a good leader. Holding me hostage is a good thing, right?
I change into different clothes and I change into a satin nightgown. I look at myself in the mirror, and my pink nightgown really stands out. My hair falls in front of my face and I braid it.
"Here's your food!" He brings me a plate filled with food but then we lock eyes. He looks at me with a look I have never seen before. Is this what they called...lust? I've only heard about it on t.v.
"Thanks," I take the plate and put it on the coffee table.

"I see the clothes Vera picked out for you suit you well," he gulps.
"Yup! And that's not all, I even have tomorrow's clothes but since you fired her, I guess you can start picking out what you want me to wear!" I exclaim, smiling at the flustered man in front of me.
"Pick out...your..clothes?" He asks, nervously.
"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" I ask while giving him a knowing smirk. He avoids my eyes this time, while I try to attract his gaze.
"N-no. I'll find you something to wear..."
"Everyday?" I ask innocently. He starts getting a nosebleed. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I ask, worried now.
"I'm fine, it happens sometimes," he takes a tissue and wiped his nose.

"Wait! If I'm sleeping in your room, where will you sleep?" I ask him, unsure of what he would say.
"I'll sleep in a guest room," I shake my head.
"Please no, move me to the guest room, I'll sleep here tonight," I insist.
"Y/n," he looks at me with an uneasy gaze that would make his enemies fall.
"Fine, if you are so persistent on it! It would just out my mind at ease, geez," I put the blankets over my head and turn away from him.
"Eat first. It's not good to sleep without eating dinner," he tells me.
"No," I childishly cross my arms and ignore him.
"Y/n, please," I shake my head.

"Okay, let's come to an agreement. I'll sleep on that couch over there and you can sleep in the bed, how about that?" He asks.
"I'm listening..." I perk my head up, but it's not too noticable
"Just call me if you need anything, I'm right here," he takes a blanket from his closet and lays down on the couch. It looks so uncomfortable.
"Okay..." I eat a bit and then keep it aside to sink into bed. Eventually, I turn the lights off.

"Jimin?" I call him.
"What?"
"Goodnight."

~~~

Morning rolls around, and I see that Jimin is gone and all that's left are the blankets he slept in last night.
"Another day..." I talk aloud to myself and just as I'm about to move my legs, I realize I'm paralyzed.
"Hey JIMIN!" I call for him. He comes rushing in and picks me up immediately.
"Morning sunshine,"
"Mornin' boss," he lifts me to the bathroom. I can't wal quite yet, but I can stand.

"Here is your physical therapist. He is going to help you get back into shape," Jimin introduces a man to me. I smile at how considerate he is. Nothing like how I imagined a Mafia boss to be.

"Excellent!" I move my feet, and the man is surprised. "She'll back to normal soon. Give or take a day or two,"