Chapter 25

Real warning: Things get REALLY smutty here. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

___________________
Before I know it, a doctor is hooking me up to wires and putting glue over my body. After 10 minutes of actual torture, I am released. Jimin and I walk down the hall as we receive results.
"It's 100% healthy. It's nothing related to Stolkholm syndrome. It's probably that you naturally like me a lot," I punch him in the arm.
"I'm glad that our love isn't based off of a tool. Stolkholm Syndrome is a scenario that I don't even want to think about," I tell him.
"Okay, first of all, I didn't even want to kidnap you. Second of all, my parents probably would have actually thrown your family in jail for each year they didn't get the money. I didn't mean to, but slowly I was falling for you," Jimin soundly smiles.
"Awww, you are such a good guy. Now, let's go play some video games,"

After the third time losing, Jimin is worn out. He is terrible at this game.
"Aww, babe you look tired, how about I give you a massage?" I ask him.
"Sure, you know that there is a massage room on the opposite end of the building, right?" He asks me.
"No,"

After Jimin guides me to the room, I am surprised at what I see. It is a full-blown spa filled with all sorts of machines and products for use. The whole place is empty, since Jimin sent his staff home, but who says he needs staff? I'm a perfectly capable girlfriend who knows how to do this. Seriously, is this man running a business in here? I have Jimin lie down and standard protocol calls for taking off clothes.
"It's okay, I got it," Jimin starts taking off his shirt.
"Wait, are you sure about that?" I ask, covering my eyes.
"Of course, this is how professionals get it done," I turn around and breathe heavily. I don't think I can take it.
"Ready," Jimin taps my shoulder and I-THAT IS A DAM FINE MAN.
His muscles are chiseled and his abs are carved, his facial features are defined in the dim lighting.
"Okay, just lie down," I don't know how to calm myself, so I start by taking the oil and spreading it across his really nice body. Rub rub rub.
"Wow Y/n, you're doing great. I think you've got magic hands," I blush at the comment, but I keep going.
"Turn around," I tell him. It's a bold move on my part, as he has only a towel covering his privates.
"Are you s-"
"Who is in charge here?" I ask him, letting my dominant side take charge.
"Yes ma'am," he lets me put oil on the front side of him and then, I start going lower. I massage him, and I hear low groans coming from him. It's a good sign, because it sounds like he's getting pleasure from it.
I move my hands down to his feet, and caress his calves. I move up to his inner thighs, and circle around that area, rubbing the muscles. Then I go to the hips. I see an erection, and it's standing up tall. A couple inches at least.
"S-sorry," he blushes and I smile at him.
"You're fine. I mean, that should be your natural response to anything I do, really. I'm your girlfriend, and you're my boyfriend. We can be...comfortable around each other, okay?" I explain to him. I start stroking his hair. I slowly start leaning in, and he puckers up for me. We are both moaning and clawing each other just from a simple kiss. The kiss turns more heated and passionate as Jimin pulls me into the table with him, and I am completely on top of him right now.
"I need you," he says, in a deep and sexy voice.
"Me too," I whimper, seeing the desperate side taking over.
"Oh look, they happen to have some here," I take one from a box near me and give it to him. I quickly strip down to my underwear, and then I realize that Jimin is just in a towel.
"Let's go back to my room," I close my eyes and my wish is granted. I successfully teleported with him.

The kisses turn more needy, and our bodies are becoming more hungry as well. Before we get any further.
"Are you sure about this?" He asks. I respond with a passionate kiss.
"Does that answer your question? I think I'm ready to move forward now. Whatever happens, happens," I say boldly. Jimin surprises me with his hesitation.
"I do too, but I don't think we are quite ready for that. How about we don't actually have sex and just do the alternative?" I raise an eyebrow.
"What might that be?" I ask.
"This," he pins me down. I Yelp. But I am really turned on by this. If I didn't love him before, I definitely do now.
I think I know what he's gonna do. He starts kissing down my neck.
"Ah, Jimin," I calmly sink further into the bed as he peppers my body with sweet kisses. He takes his hand and squeezes a breast.
"No!" (Let's say you have big boobs in this scenario)
I feel pain. He licks my erect nipples.
"At least take the bra off-you know what, I'll do it," I toss it aside, not even caring what happens next. I just need him. He shows me his hand.
"Aw, what a tiny hand-no don't put it there, bring it back-No! J-J-JIMIN!!!" I feel a wave of pleasure as he sticks a finger inside of me. I never masturbated in my entire life, but the feeling, it's too much! His fingers are perfect.
"And you said-AGH! That I wa-AAAS a hand magician, but boy, This IEEES real magIEC," I end up stuttering as I feel waves of pleasure flow through my body. I can feel the heat radiating off my face. I am so embarressed that he is seeing me like this, fully naked, whereas he had only a towel. I play a trick on him. I open my legs so he can move in and go deeper with the motions, but then I snatch the towel away revealing his-large length.
"Whoa," I moan as he rubs me in circles. He uses three fingers now. Jimin!!! No, I can't-its too much!!" I moan loudly now. He has a smirk on his face.

I somehow maneuver my legs so that my feet are on his shoulders and I can kiss him. As we make out, he is fingering me at the same time and the sensation is wonderful!
"Let me help you with that," I stroke his cock and rub it, giving him a nice massage. It's his turn to moan, and seeing him so vulnerable is amazing. His skin is so soft!
"That's right. Sing for me, Mafia boss!" He starts moaning in low tones, and hitting notes that I didn't know he could hit. I start rubbing faster.
"Yeah, that's the spot!" He cums a little in my hand, and white fluid is over the bedsheets but it's okay, because he said he didn't care. I get on my knees an kiss him once more, with so much passion.

In the end, we end up falling asleep, just as we are, tired, and more connected. We haven't become one yet, but we're close.

The Mafia Boss's Captive (Jimin x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें