"What? No!" You laughed.

"Okay so where will you be (Y/n)?" He asked. You thought for a moment, "I'll be around, just call me when you guys are done" He nodded and you both took your ways.

Liu went to the restaurant with his date Kaylee while you were free for the next few hours, great. "I'll see if Jake's busy" You took out your phone and called him. It took him a while to pick up.

"Hey Jake!" You answered once he picked up.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you busy? Can we hang out like right now?"

"Yeah, w-where d-do you want t-to go?"

"I dunno I just wanna hang out, I'll meet you at the entrance of the mall where The Palace is at"

He stayed quiet for a moment before answering, "Okay let me get my stuff ready, I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"Alright see ya!" You hung up, "Now I wait" You found a bench and decided to wait for him there. While you waited you were texting BEN.

Hoe💚🐸 <- how you have him as
Bitch where you at?

Adopted💜🌚 <- how he has you as
Why you tryna know?

Hoe💚🐸
Dayum attitude? 🌚

Adopted💜🌚
Wow BEN 😂 I went with my dad

Hoe💚🐸
To his date?

Adopted💜🌚
Mhm

Hoe💚🐸
Is she hot??

Adopted💜🌚
Bitch ass

Hoe💚🐸
Square up

Adopted💜🌚
I'm giving up on you 💀

Hoe💚🐸
(Y/n) I'm just kidding!

Adopted💜🌚 read✔

Hoe💚🐸
(Y/n)!

Adopted💜🌚 read✔

Hoe💚🐸
Boi

Adopted💜🌚 read✔

You placed your phone away when you saw Jake walking towards you.

Enter Jake :D ~

When he saw you he gave you a soft smile, causing you to smile back instantly

When he saw you he gave you a soft smile, causing you to smile back instantly. "Jake!" You got up and walked towards him, "Hey"

You gave him a hug, "Where do you wanna go?"

He thought for a moment, "What do you have in mind?"

You both let go of the hug and shrugged, "I don't really care, my dad went on a date and I don't want to be around here to disturb him" He looked at you without any expression in his face. It made you uncomfortable so you began to fidget around, "Hey Jake can you stop that?"