“ wow, he hasn't been this insatiable since-” yoongi said in amazement as he watched the omega beg for his knot. Not that he didn't want to hear it. He did, it just he was scared of exhausting the poor omega.

Seokjin who had come back with a few snacks, got a bottle of juice and tried to make the omega who was still calming down in his post orgasm haze to take a drink.

“ you need this baby, you need to stay hydrated.” seokjin said worriedly and that does it for Taehyung who sits up a bit and drinks from the bottle. He gulps it down savouring the taste and the coolness. Before flopping back to the bed, but half his body is in seokjin's lap.

“ you smell good” he murmured softly and was rewarded with a chuckle from both the alpha and the omega.

“ who does he smell like cub?” yoongi teased, relishing the deep flush on the eldest omega's face.

“ joonie hyung” taehyung answered, he was getting hot again so he moved restlessly. Yoongi goes to move him but seokjin stopped him.

“ I don't think you should knot him just yet, or else the waves will keep coming, we need to sate him using a different way” seokjin said to the alpha, who looked at him for a second before he kissed his hyung, because once again seokjin had a point.

“ what do you have in mind?” yoongi asked him as he moved away.

“ remember my heat? And I'm not talking about my recent one, remember what you and Joon Did?” seokjin told him and he watched as Yoongi remembers exactly what he was talking about.

“  you wanna try milking him?” he asked the omega who nodded and taehyung whined, his eyes were glassy and he was chewing on his bottom lip. Yoongi put an end to that one by kissing the omega who eagerly responded while seokjin, grabbed the towels he had also brought and put them on the bed.

“ lift him up yoongs” seokjin said and the alpha did exactly that. Seokjin then spread the towel underneath taehyung.

“ alright, now you can settle him” seokjin told the alpha who nodded, this wasn't going to be easy because Taehyung has a habit of thrashing but hey yoongi wasn't an alpha for nothing.

“ hey pretty boy, you need to stay still okay? We need to settle your heat a bit differently this time, you need to be a good boy, will you be a good boy for me taehyungie?” the alpha asked the omega sweetly, but the authority was not lost on both omegas.

Taehyung squirmed while nodding his head. Yoongi grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head with one hand and used the other arm to wrap it around the omega's waist. He looked up and nodded at Seokjin.

The omega smiled before sinking a finger into taehyung's hole, the omega squirmed a bit but otherwise remained still, Seokjin added two more fingers in one go and yup as predicted Taehyung keened at the sensations.

Seokjin's long fingers were inside him, slowly massaging his inner walls, right before he found what he was looking for, his prostate, which was a bit swollen and ready for his hyung’s fingers.

The sounds that came out of taehyung were completely sinful and yoongi had a hard time keeping him still. He kept murmuring praises and sweet nothings to the omega. Taehyung was impossibly hard, and seokjin used his other hand to stroke him.

“ you want to cum baby?” yoongi asked and taehyung just moaned wantonly in answer.

“ nuh uh, baby boy I want your words”

“ yes pleaseee alpha” taehyung almost screeched out when seokjin moved his fingers inside him, at the same pace with the one wrapped around his cock. Taehyung was delirious from the heat and the pleasure.