12: Back To You (edited)

Jungkook entered the strange dimension, having no idea what to do. He checked the tracker Strange gave him to see if there was a way it would point to where Chae hopefully was and, just his luck, there was. Thanks to Strange, there was a locator for people in the dimension and so he inputs Chae's name, hoping it would come up and it gave him a set location, to which he headed to. He walked around for 20 minutes, looking for the location and he finally found it before he officially gave up on looking. There, lying on the ground, eyes closed looking up at the purple sky was Chae. She seemed serene, calm, somehow the dried blood on that was on her was gone and replaced with a black jumpsuit. He guessed she sensed him watching her because she opened her eyes and sat up looking in his direction. 

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" She asked him, for the first time it wasn't cold or harsh, it was more questioning and genuine. 

"Looking for you, please... come back" Jungkook answered, walking towards her. 

"Give up, there's no point. This is where I stay, please return to your friends and family without me, I'll be okay" Chae answered looking over at him smiling. He had sat down next to her so they're faces were pretty close but Jungkook resisted the urge to pick her up and call Strange, he needed more information on why she was doing this. 

"What do you mean 'you'll be okay'? Please come back, you won't need to stay in that shitty glass cage. We'll hel-" Jungkook started

"Jungkook, listen to me... please. I'm not going with you, please understand. If I feel the need to come back I will. I pr-" Chae started but was immediately cut off by some strange voice. 

ATTENTION! THIS WORLD IS BREAKING DUE TO AMOUNT OF  OUTSIDE PERSONS LOCATED! LEAVE OR THIS PLACE WILL BE TERMINATED.

ATTENTION! THIS WORLD IS BREAKING DUE TO AMOUNT OF OUTSIDE PERSONS LOCATED! LEAVE OR THIS PLACE WILL BE TERMINATED.

"Jungkook, leave now!" Chae said panicked. Jungkook just shook his head and took out the tracker about the push the button but out of nowhere Chae snatched it, pushed the button, and before Jungkook could process what was happening he was pushed into the portal with the tracker in hand and without Chae. 

"Goodbye Jungkook, I love you. Hope we meet again." Chae mumbled as she watched Jungkook disappear. After he was gone, the alert stopped and the world stopped crumbling. She walked away from that location, tears silently flowing. 

Jungkook watched as she disappeared from view, she looked sad but happy at the smae time. His eyes stayed on the place he last saw her but was snapped out of his daze when Jimin and Taehyung stood in front of him. 

"Where's Chae?" Jimin asked looking around. 

With that Jungkook explained everything that ocurred. Walking around, what it looked like, where she was, what she said to him, and lastly what she did. He was still shocked that she pushed him away so he'd be safe and that she smiled at him. She was terrible at hiding her sparkling eyes from him while she said good bye, he'd failed his mission but the others kept telling him that it wasn't his choice to be pushed away so he'd get to safety. She cared about his safety more then her own and put Jungkook's life before hers, he was eternally grateful for that and he swore to himself that if they ever saw each other again, he wouldn't have her leave ever again. 

*Time skip to a year in the future*

Jungkook continued his training and working on music. He and his group, BTS, had become world famous and international stars. 

One day, Jungkook was walking around Seoul and he saw someone who looked extremely familiar. She'd grown a bit since he last saw her and her hair was now a silverish purple color but it was now cut short, shoulder length to be exact. She was dressed in black, a mask covering the lover half of her face. She seemed to have felt someone staring at her so she turned around to see if anyone was, and it confirmed Jungkook's theory on who it was. 

Chae was alive and back. 

He ran as fast as he could over to where she was, he was smiling, relieved that she was still alive and well. He'd never gone a day without thinking of her, he missed Chae more then anything else in the world. Out of nowhere, when he reached Chae he hugged her and picked her up so he could bury his face onto her shoulder, eyes watering because he was so happy. 

"I missed you so much" he mumbled, staining her black sweatshirt with tears. 

"I think I missed you too," Chae said returning his hug.