10: Bishops Knife Trick (edited)

"LET ME OUT!" Chae screamed she'd been hitting the wall running, trying to break it for the past 4 hours. They were all too scared to try to talk so they decided that they should maybe let her be. Jungkook worried that she was going to hurt herself if she kept doing it but Namjoon and Tony told him to calm down. 

It was 4 in the morning when everything went silent. Not one sound came from the room that held where Chae was. Everyone was asleep, except Chae who was treating the wounds she made on herself from throwing her figure against the glass. Hoseok who had woken up to get something to drink, noticed the silence surrounding the house so he decided to check up on the female to make sure she was okay. He walked into the room, knocking on the door before he entered so he wouldn't scare her to which he heard a faint 'come in'. 

"Hey, you okay in there?" He asked trying to be nice. 

"Does it look like I'm okay?" She answered angrily. Hoseok felt bad and had the urge to let her go but he knew he wasn't allowed to. 

"Sorry... we saved you some food. Do want any?" She just shook her head and stood up to face him, when she turned around she had bruises and blood on her but it seemed like she didn't give a care about it. "Can you explain some things to me? You know... so I can understand..." 

"I don't know what there is to say, I'm dangerous and their idea is to lock me up? That'll only make shit worse... you can also tell Tony I'm not in the group anymore" With that, she turned around and walked away from where Hoseok was standing. 

"Can we maybe help? You know, me and the rest of BTS? Could we maybe help?" To that, she turned around and looked him dead in the eye.

"No, that's a suicide mission if I've ever seen one. Give up Jung Hoseok, you and the rest"

Hoseok turned around to leave, looking at her one last time he felt extremely guilty for what they'd done. But what's done was done, for her own and others safety. 

*time skip to the morning*

Everyone heard the conversation that Hoseok and Chae had, Tony was fuming that Hoseok went in but was relieved that he had left in one piece and had not let her go so he brushed it off. After breakfast, they all visited Chae who just sat there in the middle of the case, dried blood on her but bruises were completely gone. She almost looked dead, she was pale, skinny, her blackish eyes glared daggers at each of them, spending most of it on Tony who just shrunk to the back. 

"Heyy, you hungry? We got you some food." Chris said trying to lighten the mood. 

"No." 

 "You have to eat something... we don't want you to starve" Chris pressed on.

"I'm fine" 

"You haven't eaten since yesterday morning CH, that's not healthy" Natasha stepped in, seeing that Chae was getting pissed. 

"I said no." 

"Chae, for god's sake you will eat and no denying it," Tony said but the others knew that he had just screwed himself. 

"What the hell did you say?"

"I said you wil-" Tony went to repeat but Chae had other ideas. Out of nowhere, a black cloud formed in the enclosed space that held Chae but once it cleared it, the cage was empty...

Chae was gone.