4: Give It To Me (edited)

They walked a short distance until they paused, seeing a strange shadowy looking figure in front of them. Whoever it was, was too far for them to fully see the person but as they watched the figure grew smaller and smaller and eventually they came out of the fog. BTS was surprised to see that it was Chae and she looked pissed but none of them had a clue on why. 

"What the hell are you seven doing here?!" She snapped which caused the boys to snap out of their surprise daze. 

"We wanted to make sure you were okay, ya kno-" Jungkook started but was cut off before he could finish. 

"I don't care. If you don't want to die, I suggest that you follow me so you don't get yourselves killed." 

"Mind telling us where we are?" Namjoon asked as he looked around where they were. Everywhere there was fog and you could only see the faint lights from the signs in the surrounding shops. 

"Just follow me. No questions." They realized that Chae was extra cold to them right now, they guessed that the reason behind it was them following her to wherever they were at the moment.  They walked in silence for a few minutes and, almost out of nowhere a black covered building appeared in front of their eyes. The sides appeared to be black glass that was impossible to see through on the outside but they guessed they could easily see outside if they entered the building. Chae lifted her hand up to a pad that scanned her hand and allowed her and Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung to enter the building. They predicted that the one who was living in the space was Chae because the house seemed to be the black and grey aesthetic. 

Chae walked into the middle of the room and looked around to make sure that there was nothing out that would be dangerous or give anything away, once it was cleared she turned around to face the people that had followed her and began to tell them about a few things.

"Kitchen is open if you're hungry it just upstairs to the right, don't go into any rooms with the marked doors, don't leave this building unless you want to die, and don't mess with anything. Got it?" 

They all nodded in sync, this was the most they'd ever heard this girl speak and were shocked by how cold and sharp her voice had become. It was definitely harsher than it normally was and it seemed like she was on edge about something but since they were too afraid to say anything they just ignored it. After their subtle confirmation of understanding, she left the place and went back outside. They didn't dare attempt to leave because they weren't in the mood to die today, they liked living. 

"Why don't we go to the kitchen to make some food?" Jin said questioningly, breaking the silence that seemed like hours but lasted only a few short minutes. The rest of them followed Jin up the steps to find where the kitchen was in this strange place they were brought into from Chae who, they guessed, lived alone. Jin started to prepare some food while the rest found the living room to sit down and take a load off. Jimin reached for the remote on the coffee table and turned the giant tv on. With that, the news appeared and a frazzled looking reported started to talk about what was going on: 

"Attention! It seemed like the strange being is back. We're unable to tell any facial features on this person but it seems to be a short female with silver hair. The people down at the scene picking up information on this person are absolutely confused about what this girl is doing. She seems to be causing destruction around the city at one point and the next she's helping capture someone who robbed the bank. We've also been able to track down that she is possibly non-human and in fact has superhuman strength, speed, and flight from what we've gathered. There is a major chance that she has more than that but we haven't been able to figure it out. Please contact the nearest scient-" 

Before the man could finish his sentence he covered his mouth as if he was going to be spilling the world biggest secret. The boys watching it could gather that he was about to say 'contact the nearest scientist' or something like that. The seven just sat there on the couch, deep in their thoughts trying to comprehend what they had just heard on the tv. But for one thing, they all knew who that person was but didn't want to admit it to themselves, they were terrified of what she'd do if she knew they could possibly know, that is if it was her. Hoseok suddenly broke the silence and spoke the name they were all thinking. 

"Chae..."