3: I don't care (edited)

"Do you 7 need anything?"

The sudden voice by Chae startled them, they didn't expect her to notice them walking over to her but then again there were times they questioned how exactly she knew where they were coming from. She hadn't even looked up to them or anything. They stood there speechless and a little scared because they wondered if she'd go off on them for once. One thing that separated Chae from the rest of the school was that she was always strangely calm and serene. She never yelled, she never went off on them, she never even fought them. It was interesting to the whole school, how a person could never go off on another for being bothersome.

"I'm guessing you're here to bother me again?"

"Uhh... y-yes wait! N-no! But -" Jungkook started but before he could finish he was cut off by the hypnotizing voice of Chae and that immediately shut him up.

"Then I don't see why you're here. You may leave."

"We just wanted to ask if you wanted to eat lunch with us, it'd be really fun to get to know you more. I know we started off on the wrong foot but-" Yoongi started but he was stopped by Chae who looked him in the eyes and he froze on the spot. Much like the rest of the school, they were scared of her and anytime they'd make eye contact with her they'd freeze up because they didn't want to be hurt.

"Thank you again for the offer but I do not need to eat right now. I can do that on my time." With that cold statement, she stood up, looked at each person in the eyes then left. She may be short but at times like this, she was absolutely terrifying, even for not doing anything but looking at them.

*Chae POV*

(A/N: Italics are what's going on in her head)

I'm so tired of them always trying to get my attention. I don't want to hurt anyone as I did in the past, so why should I even try making friends?

She opened her phone and played the song she always played when she was feeling a bit down, 'What a Catch Donnie' by Fall Out Boy. She left the school and walked around Seoul like she always did after being bothered by the people at school. They plucked her nerves but remained calm, no matter what she was calm. That's what she told herself. She was calm, like a breeze on a cool day.

There were times she'd look at the store windows to see what the shops were selling but never found anything that interested her, it was all bright and colorful which hurt her eyes. The bright colors were too bright for her at times she was tempted to put sunglasses on (A/N: me) and anytime she looked at a dress she'd get uncomfortable and walk away from it. Every day, she wore her dark colors of greys and blacks and rarely whites along with jeans and Timberland boots. She preferred those over any other shoes, other than vans and converse.

She admired the scenery around her as she walked, it made her happy to see the world around her changing and growing. It interested her to watch the world change and update every day.

While she was walking around she felt a sudden presence behind her and froze in her spot. As she was about to turn around whoever it was covered her mouth thinking she would scream but that never crossed her mind. Instead, she flipped around and pushed the masked man into the wall that formed cracks around the body from the harsh impact. And with that, she ran away, not a scratch or cut on her.

But she was a little worried that people had seen her...

*BTS POV*

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook watched as Chae left and were all really disappointed that she rejected their second request. There had to be a way to convince her to at least eat lunch with them once, right? After that moment they decided to look around Seoul for a place to hang out and eat lunch.

While they were walking, ahead of them they spotted a short female with the same exact look like Chae. She didn't seem to be paying attention to her surroundings because an unknown masked man went up behind her and was about the pounce on her when she suddenly stopped. They watched in horror as the person covered her mouth thinking, like BTS, she was going to scream or cry but like always she showed no emotion or reaction to it.

They were about to run up to help her but instead, she just escaped his grip and pushed him against the concret wall that was nearby. As the man made an impact with the wall, cracks and an indent of his body was made just from the simple push. With that she ran off but she didn't get away without them noticing a hint of fear in her eyes.

"What the hell just happened?" Hoseok said speechless.

"Damn... she's stronger then she looks," Jin said as his eyes stayed glued on the limp man.

"Should we call the cops?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"There's no point, we don't have proof of anything happening," Namjoon said.

"We should follow her," Jungkook said determinedly.

"Wouldn't that be a little weird, JK?" Taehyung said a little suspicious.

"No, honestly I agree with Kook. We should follow her in case she is hurt." Yoongi said backing up Jungkook with his statement.

"Alright, I guess we're going to try to find her?" Jin said just to make sure that they were actually following her.

"Yep! She went that way too so let's go that way as well." Jungkook said happily.

And with that, they started their journey having no idea what they were getting themselves into...