✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jungkook was panicking.

every part of him wanted to just leave, he did not want to be at this date. everything was so fancy, he felt unworthy even standing outside the restaurant doors. his head kept screaming at him to run back home to his parents and brother, and never see namjoon again.

yet, his heart pushed open the building's doors and soon he was in front of a waitress. he told her that he was joining under 'kim namjoon', then he was being led to a table. his stomach churned with anxiety, he felt like puking.

"just take a left here, and your date is sitting at the booth in the back." she smiled, jungkook thanking her. every step he took felt like hell, his feet failed him as he stumbled and shook. he felt like the world was caving in on him. he took a left and sucked in a breath when he noticed namjoon staring down at his phone, but continued to walk over. he reached the booth and tapped the table.

"hi, namjoon." he muttered shyly as namjoon looked up.

sempiternal, namjoon thought.

"hello, little one. i see you got all dressed up?" namjoon asked as jungkook slid across from him, who nodded his head.

"mhm, i went by jimin's and he helped me. are the accessories too flashy? i wanted to be simple but he insisted on-"

"you look beautiful tonight, jungkook." namjoon interrupted, making his little one smile and duck his head down.

"th-thank you.. likewise." jungkook choked out, admiring his crush's outfit.

he was wearing a black sweater with a big, warm brown coat overtop. he put on black skinny jeans and dress shoes, simple. yet, it still captivated jungkook all the same. he stares in awe at his date, wondering how the fuck he got so lucky. and thanking god that emily wasn't so lucky.

"sorry i didn't get too dressed up," namjoon started as he slipped off his coat, revealing his skinny but broad figure. jungkook didn't know he could be so in love with namjoon in a long sleeved, black turtleneck. he could feel himself drooling so he quickly took a sip of water, he presumed namjoon ordered for him. "i didn't want to out dress you."

"you out dress me any day of the week, joonie." jungkook chuckled, namjoon revealing a dimply smile.

the two ordered their food, going into deep conversation as they waited. the two have always been close since they became roomatea, but namjoon swore he could listen to jungkook ramble for hours. everything about the way his little one speaks, and pouts, is so pleasing to namjoon.

everything about jungkook was just so perfect to him. the way the raven sat so delicately with his knees pressed together, his hands in his lap. or the way he tries not to smile when he gets complimented, and stutters when he is complimenting others. he loves how jungkook is full of emotions, he is truly the most beautiful crier namjoon has ever seen. everything from his flushed cheeks, to his big doe eyes, or his fiddling fingers and needle thin wrists.. namjoon loved jungkook's soft hair, how it curls slightly and glides across his fingers so smoothly. silk. his little one's skin was like glass, so fragile and delicate. namjoon's scared that if he holds on too long, he'll shatter the poor thing.

gorgonize.

"n..namjoon? are, are you okay?" jungkook fumbled, worried he was talking too much. namjoon snapped out of his trance and looked down to his meal, stirring his pasta.

"yes, just admiring." namjoon stated simply, but it still made jungkook's heart thump loudly. he sucked in a breath, nodding fastly and looking down at his food too. when they finally looked up, they made eye contact that neither of them wanted to break.

they gazed at each other gently, a small smile spreading onto namjoon's face. jungkook bit his lip at the sight, being the first to look away. namjoon shook his head, leaning over the table slightly to raise jungkook's head. he forced his little one to look at him.

"you're just a shy, little baby for me. aren't you?" jungkook's breath hitched. he shook his head away, watching namjoon sit back down. "am i wrong?"

"i dont.." jungkook started, swallowing his spit. he twirled his pasta and shoved it into his mouth, sending an incocent smile at namjoon. the elder rolled his eyes with a smile, and the two continued on with their date.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

namjoon opened their apartment door, holding it open for jungkook. the little one was reapplying his lip gloss, spreading a  thick layer on before putting it back in his bag. he thanked namjoon and headed through the door, hearing it close behind him. he set his bag down in the living room, namjoon tossing his keys on the coffee table.

the two stood in the middle of the thin hallway, turning to look at each other with soft smiles.

"i had fun tonight, jungkook." namjoon gazing down at his little one. jungkook's eyes darted away, his fingers fiddling with each other.

"i.. i had fun too, joon." he looked into his elder's eyes, then to his back where his bedroom was. "so.. it's late and i have classes in the morning-"

"no, i understand. thank you for tonight, i'll let you head off. goodnight jungkook." namjoon rushed, jungkook raising up to leave a small peck on his elder's lips.

then they shared a soft, innocent gaze.

next they knew, jungkook was pressed up against a wall, a soft moan escaping past his lips. he gripped onto the elder's fabrics, biting at his bottom lip. he slipped off namjoon's coat and let it fall to the floor, softly gasping when he felt harsh bites attacking his neck. he raised up his thigh as he was pushed further into the wall, namjoom taking that as an opportunity to pick up his little one.

"uppie~" namjoon said mockingly, tapping jungkook's thighs with his fingertips, the other rolled his eyes. jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around namjoon, nibbling softly at the elder's neck and jaw as he was taken back to namjoon's bedroom.

namjoon sat on the bed and, asking permission first, slipped off jungkook's shirt. he bit at the soft skin. jungkook whined and pushed namjoon down on the bed, straddling his lap. he placed on hand on namjoon's lower stomach and on his chest, letting them both catch their breath.

"you look pretty with lipgloss smeared on you, joonie." jungkook giggled, namjoon could only stare up in wonder and awe.
the way jungkook's neck was already marked with love bites, the harsh reds and purples laying so delicately across his honey dipped skin. his lips swollen and puffy, drool running down his chin and coating his lips. the mauve was spread around his mouth like harsh paint strokes to a canvas, almost looking so intentionally placed. his cheeks and ears shared the same red of the hickeys, making jungkook look like doll. it almost looked like art. jungkook looked like art, namjoon thought.

"i think i'm in love with you." namjoon admitted as he gazed up at his younger, his eyes filled with nothing but love. jungkook felt his own eyes soften.

"i.. i'm in love with you-you too." jungkook stuttered, his stomach fluttering.