*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"i don't know... me? showing up to the date in my little gear?" jungkook stood in fromt of jimin's mirror. he was buttoning up his white shirt when jimin made the suggestion. he looked over to the bed where the smaller was.

"i mean.." jimin laid on his stomach, his legs kicking in the air softly, he put his chin in his hand. "it's what you deserve, you've been through so much stress bro. that bastard.. i can't believe he made you feel so terrible."

"hey... don't call him that." the taller sighed softly, shaking his head. he didn't button up his top button, wanting to look casual so he didnt seem nervous. he had on black skinny jeans, as usual, and was just going to put on black boots until jimin stopped him.

"wait! we can mix little gear with big clothes!" jimin grabbed something from his drawers, jumped over to jungkook and put his arms around his neck, like a back hug. "wear these with my shiny dress shoes with the-"

"th-the hearts on the laces.." jungkook was handed a small pair of white ankles socks, running two fingers over the soft lace around the hem. he smiled and slipped them on, then searched for jimin's dress shoes.

"come to the bathroom!" jimin called from another room, jungkook quickly rushing to meet his friend. jimin chuckled at the heavy footsteps of his friend. whatta doofus, jimin thought to himself, quickly dismissing the thought when jungkook closed the door behind him.

"whats all of this, jimin?" jungkook examined the large amount of small accessories and makeup on the bathroom counter. "jimin wha.. these aren't even your style."

"okay, and? sit down and shut up so i can make you look pretty!"

jungkook did as he was told, sitting on the bathroom counter.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

all done!" jimin smiled gently, clipping the last hair pin into jungkook's bang. the taller finally got up from the counter, looking into the mirror. he smiled gently at the reflection.

he had on small, handmade bracelets in soft pastel colors on his left wrist. his hair was styled so it was parted, a small, golden hair clip in his bang. small golden stars decorate it, and jungkook fell in love with it.
his makeup was pretty minimal, just a soft, matte brown smokey eye. he noticed how jimin made his 'triangle zone' sharper to look more hooded and alluring, rolling his eyes at that. his lips were coated his a mauve tinted lipgloss.

jungkook thanked jimin with a hug, a small chuckle coming from the other. they hugged for a few moments, letting the warmth linger.

"hey jungkook?" jimin called gently when the younger pulled away, locking their eyes.

"yeah, jimin?" he muttered gently, noticing how the tone in the younger's voice changed. it was much quieter, and gentler. it reminded him of his mother's, and jungkook felt comfort trace across his body when jimin smiled softly. his soft hand raised to be placed on jungkook's cheek, barely touching as if jungkook could crack at the slightest touch.

"let's hang out more often, outside of school. it's.. fun, having you over at the apartment." jimin shyly admitted, jungkook putting his own hand on jimin's with a chuckle.

"i was already planning on it." the two shared smiles, then jungkook collected his things to leave. jimin helped with last minute touch ups, the younger thanking him again before bidding his farewell and heading to his date.