*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"mmmjoonie..." jungkook murmured. "l-look! at tha one.." he pointed at a pair of loose, cotton shorts. they were pink and had soft, white lace as trimming, and white ribbon as a tie.

jungkook was cradled in namjoon's lap on the couch, sucking on his dummy. a soft blanket was laid upon them, and they were both staring at namjoon's computer. the elder had insisted on buying jungkook more 'little outfits', as he researched, because his little one didn't have many pairs. they were scrolling through random websites and namjoon thanked his father for being rich, or he might not have been able afford any for jungkook.

"you like that one, j'kkie?" namjoon asked gently, pushing a small strand of hair out of jungkook's eyes. the little nodded gently, leaning his head into namjoon's neck.

"mm.. das all." he didn't want namjoon to spend too much on him, he had already bought enough. jungkook thought he didn't deserve to be splurged on like you would a lover, he didn't deserve to even be around namjoon.

yet, he can't help but fall head over feet for his roommate. he wishes could stop this heartbreak, he keeps lying to himself when he says he'll get over it. he'll never get over this, jungkook has to remind himself. as long as namjoon is with him, everything is alright. it's like everything around him silences and he can only focus on him. there could be the most beautiful horizon the world has ever seen but he wouldn't be able to tear his eyes off of his rolled up sleeves, or the soft brunette hair, or the specks of frosting on the corner of his mouth, wait-

"silly, 'mjoonie.." jungkook takes out his dummy, licking his thumb and wiping his agaist the corner of namjoon's lips. he removed the last remaining bit of pumpkin cake from earlier. "frostin.."

"thank you, little one." namjoon chuckles, cupping one of jungkook's cheeks and holding him closer. jungkook giggled slightly as he balled his fists up to his face, hiding from namjoon who was trying to tickle him under his chin. he scrunched up in the elder's lap as a string of laughter fell from his tongue, namjoon tickling his sides. "show me that pretty, little face j'kkie!"

"n-nuh uh! hahaha!" jungkook squealed gently when namjoon hoisted him over his shoulder, his balled fist hitting against namjoon's back. "lemme go!!!"

"not yet, little one. i'm putting you to bed."

"mnot even tired!" jungkook huffed, giving up from fighting. he heard his bedroom door open, then close. he watched the wooden floor below him, then squealed when his back hit the soft sheets of his blankets.

namjoon gazed at the flustered expression on the small boys face, the way his head turned to the side. his wrists were above his head, his balled fists opening with delicately woven fingers. his oversized blue teeshirt rose up slightly to expose his black boxers, that hugged his thighs playfully. his knee bent as his back arched. his thighs pressed together and he let out a small giggle.

namjoon couldn't take his eyes off him.

"mmmjoonie..." jungkook whined, his face pouting when he noticed namjoon staring. he fixed his shirt, already feeling sleepy from the darkness, except his nightlight, in his room. namjoon stood near the bed and kneeled near the bed, putting his hands on jungkook's thighs. he tapped them gently with his fingers, jungkook cocking his head to the side in confusion.

"joonie still needs his goodnight kiss." the elder grabbed the smaller's knees, using then to pull the younger foward so they wrapped around namjoon's back. jungkook gasped, sitting up and placing his hands on namjoon's shoulders.

"can i talk to big jungkook please?" he asked, placing a soft hand on the smaller's neck, rubbing it gently with his thumb. jungkook nodded, ducking his head down. after a few seconds he rose back up with an awkward smile. his eyes darted away and his fingers tapped against namjoon's shoulders. the elder could tell he was still feeling slightly little, but he didn't mind. he knew that after being in such a headspace for a few hours, it was hard to switch back.

"so, namjoon..." he started, but trailed off. the elder rolled his eyes, raising up to kiss jungkook. he connected their lips quickly, jungkook immediately kissing back with a smile. small hands made their way to namjoon's neck, then to his hair as he tugged on it gently. namjoon groaned at the slight pain, slowly pushing jungkook down on the bed when their lips disconnected.

namjoon hovering on top of him, "this seems like a lot more then a goodnight kiss, namjoon." jungkook raised an eyebrow at the olders intensions, who in reply, shrugged his shoulders and leaned down to lock their lips once more.

serenity.