*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"so, its a coping mechanism?" namjoon sat with his hands in his lap, listen to jungkook explain what he just walked into. jungkook nodded with a shy smile, opening his mouth to continue.

"yes, and sometimes people have uhm.." the small boy rubbed his hands, just wanting to hold a small toy between them to stop fidgeting. "a caretaker, someone who keeps an eye of them. not all littles have, or need one! all littles are different."

"do.. do you have a caretaker?" namjoon asked hesitantly, still processing the information. jungkook shook his head, raising his thumb to his lips as he nibbled gently on his nail. namjoon nodded, scooting a little closer to his friend.

"do you need one?" he asked gently, alarm bells sounding off in jungkook's head as he glanced up.

"s-sometimes." he answered honestly, glancing away. namjoon noticed the fidgeting boy, standing up and heading to the kitchen. he went to the kitchen counter where the small toddler's item was. he picked it up gently, his thumb running across the raised rose pattern that shined brightly against the white, pearly base. he noticed that it was a little chewed out, it wasn't going to last too much longer.

he held it gently between his fingers, walking back to the living room and sitting close to his roommate. he showed him the pacifier, jungkook biting his lip gently.

"d-dummy.." he muttered, making small grabby hands at the object his elder held. namjoon took note of the word dummy, handing the small object to tiny hands. "are you sure, namjoon? you wont feel.. weird?"

"no, if it makes you happy, then do whatever." namjoon said sincerely, watching the younger smile gently. jungkook placed the dummy between his lips, shying away from namjoon who tickled under his chin.

"t-tanks, 'mjoonie." jungkook started slowly falling into little space, namjoon being quite unprepared for the nickname. the smaller quickly hid himself away, giggling gently. namjoon sent him a confused smile, patting the younger's thigh.

"you're welcome, kook."