✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jungkook's feet kicked under his desk, trying his hardest not to slip into littlespace. he pouted, huffing gently before putting his pencil down.

"is namjoon home? will he be able to keep me over until i get back?"

jungkook sighed when class ended, walking out onto the football field at campus and sitting at the bleachers. he was alone except for a few people, but they were just out of earshot.
he pulled out his phone, his glittery gold case shining gently against the sun. he shook his phone, watching the glitter swirl around gently. he giggled, but then quickly opened his phone to ring up namjoon.

after 3 rings, jungkook heard a "jungkook?"

"j-joonie.." he stuttered, a little bit embarrassed. "i.. i have class in 5 but little me is like, wanting to jump out please help."

"jungkook, you have to wait." namjoon said sternly. "here let's make a deal, okay?"

"mhm.." jungkook hummed, fiddling with the strings of his pink hoodie.

"if you be big for the next few classes, i'll let you be little all night and i'll even buy you a new dummy. can you do that, can you big a big boy for joonie?"

"mhm, i-i'll be a," jungkook lowered his voice. "b-big boy for joonie."

"good, i'm proud of you." jungkook smiled. "now get to your classes, okay? bye, jungkook."

"bye joonie.."

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

jungkook slammed open the namjoon's bedroom door, the elder gasping gently as he laid under his bed covers.

"'MJOONIE!" he cried out, running over and crawling on top of the elder. soft tears slowly fell down his face as he hit at namjoon's chest.

"he..hey! stop that right now!" namjoon glared, the little one stopping almost immediately. "why the fussing?"

"'m tired.... 'n so so so so so sleepy." he frowned, laying down on namjoon's next to him. "sleep."

"j'kkie, you know i want to but i have classes soon." the elder sighed, sitting up only to be pushed back down. the younger climbed on top of him again, hiccuping slightly as he sniffled.

"'m miss joonie s'much!" he admitted, sobs erupting his small body. "'m very sad 'n joonie make me happy.."

"j'kkie.." namjoon frowned gently, putting his hands on jungkook's thighs. his thumb traced the soft blue fabric of his jeans, a comforting smile tugging at his lips. "i'll lay with you for a little, but you can't get bratty when i have to get ready. understood?"

jungkook nodded with a smile, bouncing slightly before climbing off and onto the bed. he pulled the covers over him and snuggle into namjoon's arm, yawning gently.

"nite nite.." he whisper softly, namjoon chuckling.

"nite nite, j'kkie."