*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"namjoon.." the boy croaked, his throat dry from just waking up. he was confused to find himself laying in namjoon's bed, let alone in his arms and on his chest.

i mean, it's not like he minded.

he shook the elder gently, waiting for him to wake up. "j'kkie?" he muttered.

"no, jungkook." the smaller boy sat up awkwardly, watching as his roommate stretched before letting out a small yawn. "why am i here.."

"little you refused to get off my lap and then you fell asleep, so i just let you sleep in my room because i wasn't about to carry you across the apartment." namjoon chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair. jungkook gulped, his head hanging low.

"s-sorry, i didn't know i'd be that clingy.." he got up from the bed, fixing the sheets back and opening the bedroom door for namjoon. he thanked him before stepping out, closing the door behind jungkook.

"it's alright, i didn't mind." namjoon stated with semi-truth, letting jungkook have the relief of embarrassment needed. the younger nodded his head, yawning into cupped hands.

"are you s-sure?" jungkook asked, namjoon rolling his eyes before nodding.

"it's just how you are when you're little, are most of them like that?" namjoon asked, starting to pull out ingredients to make pancakes. jungkook shrugged, sitting on a bar stool by their counter top.

"i... i think i need to do more research on this." the elder sighed, a small chuckle escaping his lips. the smaller one chuckled too, putting water in his coffee cup and take a small sip.

".... namjoon?" he spoke, grabbing the other's attention. namjoon hummed, waiting for a response. "h..how would you feel about uhm, well."

"feel about what?" namjoon turned around from his pancakes and putting his arms across his chest lazily. jungkook gulped.

"nevermind," he choked, shaking his head before walking back to his room.