*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"why do i always wake up and you're here?" jungkook whined, trying to get free of namjoon. the elder had both arms wrapped around him, keeping him down.

"don't act like you don't like it," jungkook's breath hitched. "i am just a big teddy bear after all." sigh. jungkook nodded in relief, giving up and just laying back down on the elder's chest.

"what do you want for breakfast?" jungkook asked, refusing to make eye contact. this was pretty awkward but he enjoyed it none the less, namjoon was very warm.

"i was thinking i'd take you out, i don't have classes this morning." namjoon suggested, sitting up and helping jungkook who almost fell into his lap. "maybe to that bakery down the street.."

"you just want to go there because emily works there." jungkook scoffed, climbing out of the bed. namjoon raised an eyebrow, also climbing out of bed.

"like you care." he yawned, stretching out his arms. jungkook gazed a little longer, when did namjoon get so broad?  he started going through his drawers to pick out an outfit.

"as a matter of fact, i care deeply." he admitted, catching namjoon off guard. "i don't want to go to breakfast and my date gawking at another person."

he heard a chuckled behind him, then two arms around his waist. "so i'm your date, huh?" namjoon whispered into his ear. jungkook put his hands on namjoons', which were connect at his waist. his lips parted as he exhaled softly, letting the touch linger for a mere second before pushing the elder off.

"not what i meant, joon." he cleared his throat softly, embarrassment fluttering in his chest. and with that, namjoon left the room to get ready.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"the little one here will take a matcha green tea, iced please." namjoom smiled up at her, emily.

jungkook avoided eye contact with the girl, who was practically eyefucking namjoon. jungkook just assumed namjoon was doing the same, he felt out of place. awkward. he didnt want to think about how namjoon was drooling over her, or how his eyes followed her back as she walked away.
he doesn't even want to phantom the thought that namjoon only took him here for her.

he.. he wouldn't let namjoon hurt him like that.

"jungkook?" namjoon called softly, putting his hand on top of the younger's. "you seem out of it, are you feeling okay? are you slipping?" he whispered the last sentence.

"no, no i'm perfectly fine. just.. just tired." he sent a soft smile towards his elder. intertwining their fingers with a soft squeeze, only releasing to put his hand in his lap. namjoon was satisfied, nodding his head as he started to ramble on about random things.

and jungkook found himself squeezing his thighs together, and fiddling with his fingers under the table.

he wasnt going to lie, he had the smallest crush on namjoon. it's hard not to when the elder's cinnamon skin glowed like warm neon lights in winter time, his lousy white blouse draped across his shoulders so elegantly. his collarbones so defined, jungkook found himself infatuated with the way namjoon's adam's apple bobbed when he chuckled. not to mention the dimples that frame his face, along with such soft, but sharp gazes that he gave to jungkook.

"... and that's when i knew i liked her, jungkook i think she's beautiful." namjoon placed his head on his palm, glancing over the side to look at emily, who was writing things down on a notepad.

"can... can we move on?" jungkook let those words slip past his lips, biting his tongue when namjoon raised his eyebrow.

"do you not like her?"

"it's not that.. it's just that- i don't know, joonie. i just thought you wanted to come here for me, not her." jungkook laughed bitterly, shaking his head as tears stung his eyes. he stood up from the table and headed towards the restroom, locking himself in a stall and crying into his hands.

it was calm crying, just silence in the empty bathroom and him. tears didn't fall as easily as he wished, but his throat still forced hiccups out as he rested his head in his hands. his phone started going off, checking it as he blinked back more tears.

stringbean built bitch:
hey, i'm sorry. i did come here for you, i swear! i came here for us, emily was just a bonus.
i know you're reading my messages, please know that i do care about you and your feelings... and your drink is here too.
come sit by me in the booth, please!
please
olease
ple
ase
plea
se
joonie misses you~
pl
ea se
a h
a hhh

little one ⭐️:
fine im coming hold on

wiping his face, he stepped out of the bathroom and walked slowly to the booth. he could see his drink and namjoon's hand tapping gently against the table. he turned the corner, namjoon greeting him with arms wide open. sliding next to the elder in the booth, he rested his head on namjoon's chest. jungkook's fingers gripped onto joon's coat gently, trying to pull him as close as possible. he heard a low, rumbled chuckle, and a pair of arms wrap around his small frame.

"hey, jungkook."

"hi, namjoon."