✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i should take you out..." namjoon stirred his coffee, glancing to jungkook. they were sat at their little bakery, and jungkook could feel emily staring at them. it made him want to shrivel into nothing, he hated it.

he was just glad that, namjoon wasn't staring at her this time..

"we..we are out, joon." jungkook sipped his chocolate milk, placing his phone down on the table. namjoon rolled his eyes, looking fondly back at his younger.

"no, jungkook. i mean i should like, take you out." namjoon smiled when he noticed jungkook sit up straighter, and fidget with his fingers. jungkook pressed his thighs together, putting his head down. "let joonie spoil his little one.."

jungkook's head snapped up at the nickname, his chest becoming lighter as he giggled.. "joonie, wa-watch your words.." he pleaded quietly, namjoon raising an eyebrow. he placed his hand on top of jungkook's, almost engulfing his small one. it was so cute to namjoon, jungkook was so small to him.

"you're so cute and tiny, baby.." namjoon rubbed jungkook's hand with his thumb, watching the younger's breathing becoming a little rigid. "everything about you is so small.. from your petite, little hands. to your small voice and cute little lips."

"diminie s-said i have papercut lips." jungkook felt himself regressing, sighing because he knew he was falling deep and wouldn't be able to get up. namjoon noticed too.

"diminie? park jimin?" namjoon asked, the younger nodding. "that's adorable, j'kkie. i guess you're getting close with jimin?"

"mhm!" he bit his lips to suppress a big grin, jimin made him very happy! "'s the coolest fren.." jungkook giggled, ducking his head down.

"i'm glad you made a new friend, j'kkie. i bet jimin thinks you're the coolest friend too-"

"hey, kim." that bitch spoke up, walking to the pair's table. her teeth flashed brightly, but jungkook was too small to care about his (very petty) hatred towards the girl. namjoon kept his hand on jungkook's, looking up at emily with a small smile. "hey, jungkook right?" she asked with a small smile, glancing over the younger. jungkook decided not to speak, nodding his head.

"he's a little sick, he doesn't want to speak." namjoon covered, emily frowning a bit. she placed her notebook and pen at her hip, crossing her arms.

"that's 100% okay! if you need anything, jungkook, you can always call me over. i would be.. more than happy to help.." emily glanced over at namjoon, gulping silently. "hey namjoon, can you step outside with me?"

of course, the elder said yes, leaving jungkook all alone. his anger fizzed out like soda pop from it's can. slugging down in his seat with his arms cross, a angry pout on his face. he sat like that for a good two minutes, already feeling bored. he sat up a bit, getting on his knees in the booth seat. he peeked over the window, just in time to see the pair giggle, then emily gently slap namjoon on the arm. he touch lingered for a second longer then jungkook liked.

"no, jungoo.." the smaller muttered to himself, slapping his face slightly. a punishment for being so possessive. "don think that way.. 'busive."

still, he continued to look out the window. watching as emily stepped closer, she put her finger on namjoon's chest. jungkook wished he could hear their conversation, squinting his eyes as if that would help. he looked away in anger, feeling it burn deep inside his chest. balling his fist, jungkook hurried to sit back down. his thoughts were racing and he could himself slowly falling into panic as his breathing became heavier.

he pretended to be on his phone when namjoon sat down, with a huff. the elder could tell that jungkook wasn't in little space anymore, seeing as the younger wasn't even bothering to glance at him.

"mmwhat did she want?" jungkook asked, gritting his teeth. namjoon noticed.

"she asked to go out on a date after her shift tonight." namjoon stated, jungkook's chest becoming heavy. his heart dropped down to his stomach, tears percing his eyes. namjoon noticed.

"wh-where are.. you guys going?" jungkooks voice shook, but he tried his hardest to keep back his sobs. namjoon noticed.

"what? i said no, jungkook."

"bu..but i thougt you loved emily...?"

"yeah, but i have plans tonight." jungkook felt his stomach empty as numbness completely over him, he was crying over the wrong bitch. there was somebody else jungkook didn't now about, and now they were dating namjoon and jungkook was left to rot. jungkook wanted to rot in that very moment as his body started to shake. he physically could not hold himself together as his knuckles blushed white, gripping onto his phone so hard it might crack. namjoon noticed.

"wi-with... with who, joo-joonie?" jungkook clenched his jaw so no whimpers would come out. he already gave himself up from shaking so much but he was still trying to be happy for namjoon. every bad thought rushed through his head, love, marriage, kids, dates, cuddling, making out, namjoon doing all of those things without him made jungkook want to fucking die. he glanced up with namjoon with physical and emotional pain on his face, it almost going cherry from the amount of stress jungkook was putting himself though. namjoon noticed.

"with my little one."

jungkook went limp as fell forward into his arms, sobbing into the bakery table.