✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"here are your rules." namjoon stated gently, handing jungkook a messy sheet of paper. the younger giggled gently as he read over it

rules;
1. tell joonie goodnight and good morning everyday.
2. make sure to eat all 3 meals, i will help you.
3. always send cute pictures when joonie is away.
4. no phone past bedtime, which is 11pm.
5. always tell me if something is wrong, or bothering you. don't lie.
6. no cussing! at all!
7. always tell me if i do something you're not comfortable with, i will understand.
8. remember that joonie knows you're trying your best, and is proud of you. <3

"this is... short." jungkook chuckled, namjoon rubbing his neck sheepishly. "but thank you, none the less."

"you're welcome, and i am still kinda new to this so.." the elder stated. "but you also...."

jumgkook was handed another sheet of paper, examining it closely. he clenched his jaw softly.

punishments;
1. light slap on the wrist.
2. no tv.
3. no videogames.
4. early bed time.
5. timeout.
6. read a book of joonie's choosing for 30 minutes.

rewards;
1. a new video game.
2. any candy/snack that you want.
3. stay up later.
4. lost of praise!
5. movie/tv show marathon of your choice.
6. special alone time with joonie.

jungkook glanced up, folding the paper and fiddling with it between his fingers. he smiled embarrassingly. namjoon smiled smugly, ruffling the younger's hair. jungkook shook his head away and glanced up with a pout.

"...m'joonie.." jungkook let it slip past his lips, namjoon being completely unprepared. "i wan cuddles."

"not yet, little one. you need to change into home clothes." namjoon started, pushing the little one toward his bedroom. jungkook complied, taking namjoon's hand and pulling him him to the bedroom too.
namjoon stumbled, but sat on jungkook's bed with a confused head.

"help me....!!!!" jungkook fiddled with the hem of his sweater, motioning for namjoon to help him change. a soft sigh escaped the elder's mouth, squinting his eyes a bit.

"are you sure, j'kkie?" he asked, the younger nodding and moving to stand in between namjoon's legs.

namjoon pulled the sweater off of jungkook's body, revealing his soft skin that had slight muscles on it. he set the sweater down on the bed gently, swallowing his spit as he reached for the buttons of jungkook's jeans. no matter how little he was, namjoon still had to remember that jungkook was in there and this is fucking weird. but he shook it off when the little one decided to do it himself.

"seeeeeee, 'm done it all 'mself!" he stated excitedly, proud at his 'big boy' actions.

"yes, you did it all by yourself!" namjoon tickled at jungkook's sides, watching him squirm until eventually falling into his arms. "joonie's proud of you, little one." he whispered gently, the younger hiding behind his hands. he hid his face in namjoon neck, giggling gently.

"i... needa put nite nite clothes on." jungkook stated, getting up and waddled to his drawers. he held up a light blue teeshirt with a daisy in the right corner, along with white silk shorts. "mmmm'joonie~ i wan this one."

namjoon leaned back on his palms, smiling gently. "okay! put it on, joonie is waiting."

"okay!!!!" he quickly got changed, jumping on to bed and onto namjoon. a soft groan escaping the elders lips, he put a hand on his stomach when jungkook had impacted. "oh nos! 'm sorry, joonie!"

"it's okay, j'kkie. just be careful okay?"

jungkook nodded and put a small hand on namjoon's chest, pushing his down and laying on top of him. "sleep wif me.." he yawned, namjoon sighing. he nodded, getting up to turn the lights off and jungkook's nightlight on. it was a little planet, but it wasn't very bright. he took note to buy him a new one when this one burned out.

the elder slid back into bed, turning around to face jungkook, who was gazing back up at him with a soft smile. namjoon raised his arm and jungkook slid between, not forgetting to grab his stuffie on the way.

"have you named him or her yet, little one?" namjoon asked gently, his hand falling into jungkook's hair. he learned that the smaller loved having his head rubbed, little or not. jungkook yawned with a yawn, leaning into the touch as he snuggled further into joon's chest.

"mhm... his name jupiter..." he told with a sleepy smile, eyelids heavy with sleep. namjoon smiled softly, fond over how the younger looked on his chest.

not that he was imaging how big jungkook would cuddle on him, like he totally wasn't.

"well then, goodnight jupiter." namjoon petted the unicorn, then putting his arm around jungkook's body. "goodnight j'kkie."

"g-g'nite nite, joo...." jungkook let himself sleep, tiredness taking over his body as his mouth hung open. namjoon sighed inwardly, hoping that there wouldn't be a huge drool patch on his night shirt. he closed his eyes, squeezing the little one gently before falling asleep himself.