His sweet tortured

Start from the beginning

Neyonika- acha thiik hai. Gobhi mey kaat deti hu. Pr yeh toh bta konsi variety bnane hai tujhe.

Nandini- haa vo aalo.... gobhi aur paneer. Uncle aur papa ko toh aadat hai bina sbzi ke vo log nae khate toh jobhe groceries aaenge unmese sbzi bnjaege.  Aap btao thiik hai na??

Neyonika- haa thiik hai. Vese nandu jaha tk mey janti hu hmare ghr mey kuch ko chodkr sbhi light breakfast krte hai toh phir tujhe aaj yeh sb kaha se suja (she asked raising her eyebrow).

Nandini was shocked as she was almost caught by her neyoma. She was finding excuses when kaka entered with groceries. She sighed and Neyonika got busy with it. Then later she got busy with her work. Manik entered the kitchen and saw both his ladies working.
He back hugged Neyonika and asked.

Manik- kya bnarae ho mom??

Neyonika- aaj tera favourite breakfast bnraha hai.

Manik- acha are wahhh!!! Aaj mujhpr itni meherbani kese??

Neyonika- yeh tu usse se puch jo bnarae hai.

(She eyes him towards Nandini. Nandini knew what both mother son we're talking about but she pretended to be busy with her work. Neyonika remembered what she asked Nandini before so she asked again with a naughty smile. She winked at Manik and signalled him to wait and watch).

Neyonika- Vese nandu tune mujhe jvaab nae diya?? Mey tujhe se kuch pucha tha.

Nandini- Kya neyoma aap bhe. Aaj mera mnkiya toh bnarae hu. Agar aapko nae acha lgta toh phir chodo kuch aur bnate hai.

Neyonika- are tu toh gussa hogae. Mey toh bs tujhe chedrae thi. Tujhe jo acha lgta hai bna. Vese tu jiske lia yeh punjabi dishes bnarae hai na usko paneer ka parantha aur palak ke sbzi pohot psnd hai(She whispered in her ear. Nandini widened her eyes as what she feared happened. She did not know how but she was caught). Hairaan mt ho. Mey raat mey tum log ko dekhne aae thi. Us time tum dono yha bethe bathe krrae thay toh mey vapis chali gae.

Nandini looked down and was trying to control her blush.

Neyonika- khush raho beta!! Aur ese he muskurati raha kr. Bohot pyaari lgti hai tu.

She kept her hand on her head).

Manik- aap dono Kya khusrpusr krrae ho.

Neyonika-  kuch nae girls talk. Are mey toh bhuul gae. Mey sb ko uthkr aati hu. Nandu beta pain killers vhi apni normal jgah pr haina. Jisjisko hangover hua hoga uthte he chillaenge. Mey sb ko utha kr aati hu. Almost sara kaam toh hogya hai. Mey vapis aakr dekhti hu.

Nandini- neyoma relax aap jao... mey dekhti hu yha pe...

Neyonika left and Nandini  continued her work. A naughty idea striked Manik's mind so he went and stood at her back. He slowly leaned forward and spoke in her ear.

Manik- so what was mom saying...

She shivered as his lips brushed her ear. He smiled inwardly seeing him affecting her.

Nandini- ku... ku.... kuch... kuch...... nae... gi... girls... girls . ... talk.....

Manik- acha toh why are you stammering??? Vese na mujhe pta hai ke mom kya bolrae thi....

Nandini- ma... ma.. Manik p... p... please let... let...  me wo... work...

He in a swift turned her towards him and caged her between himself and the slab. He spoke coming deadly close to her face...

Manik- acha.... chod dunga... Pr usse pehle mere ek question ka answer dedo...

Nandini- kon... kon... sa question.... pl.. pl.. please.... chod.. chod.. dejea.... koe.. aajaege.. .

She spoke with great difficulty. He smirked seeing his closeness affecting her.

Manik- pehle yeh btao monster kisko bola tha...

Nandini- mon..... mon..... monster... mey ki... kisko... bol... bola.... k... kb... bola.... aa... aap.. aap ne kuch ga... ga.. galat sun..  sunlia... hoga.

Manik- aahaa.... acting smart with me hmm(he kissed her earlobe and bit there lightly and then whispered). Unfortunately did not work. Speak the truth and I'll let you go.

Nandini- so.. sorry.... glti.. glti.. se.... vo... fl.. flow... flow... mey.. bol... boldiya tha.... aa... aap.. aapko...... please.... abhi .... chod dijea...

Manik- emm hmm.. not so soon. You deserve a punishment for messing up with Manik Malhotra.

Saying this he smashed his lips on her. She was shocked and did not respond. He pulled her with a jerk and tightened his hold on her waist. She came back to her senses and started responding. The kiss was neither lusty nor it was dominating. They we're flooded with flow of emotions which we're unknown to them. Both experienced new feelings. They kissed for a few minutes.

(Guys mujhe nae pta kitni deer ke lia krte hai 'cz I have not experienced yet... hihi😝😝😝 so don't mind).

They broke apart. Manik looked at her face to see if she regret but what he saw made him smile
Nandini's head was bent, her eyes we're closed. She had a small smile and her cheeks we're covered with red hue. He joined their foreheads. Both we're catching their breathes.

Manik- next time careful with your words Ms. Murty and yes I don't regret any of my moves neither earlier nor now.

Saying this he lightly pecked her cheek which turned more red now and left. Nandini was still standing there blushing. She opened her eyes and turned towards the slab and rested  her hands on it. She was smiling, blushing and what not.

Manik turned back and saw her smiling and blushing

Manik turned back and saw her smiling and blushing. She was still looking down. His smiled widened. He whistling went out. His whistles bought her out of her blush land. She again started with her work  but with constant smile on her face and red cheeks. On the other side Manik came and sat in the living room.

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous".

Hola people. Here is the update. Hope you like it this time I took a step forward.

Manan are coming close to each other. Lots of msti and a big time drama on it's way. Something surprising and may be for what most of you would have waited is on it's way.
Hint: i have already mentioned about it in previous chapters.

Keep thinking and yess do tell me how was it. Ignore grammatic mistakes. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading😊😊😊