3

"Thank you for helping me."  Mitch smiled at Scott.  Scott smiles and nodded in response.  

Feedback from the intercom made Mitch jump.  "Greetings students," an old, raspy woman's voice says through the speaker.  "Please report to the south gym for your orientations.  There we will learn your abilities and meet new people."    She then finished, the loud sound of the mic being turned off sent a loud wave through the dorms.

Mitch looked back at Scott.  "Abilities?"  He asked quietly.  Scott nodded smiling.  "The fact that you and I even heard about Imaginative Minds, means we have abilities.  Ones that people at a normal wouldn't even dream to have."  Scott explained.  "C'mon, don't want to be late on the first day." 

Scott then lead Mitch to the south gym where the orientation would be held.  There we a mass of people in the gym, so Mitch held Scott close so he wouldn't lose him. 

"Kirstin Maldonado."  Someone said through the microphone. 

—-

Kirstin stood up nervously and walked to the man with the mic.  "Come with me, Kirstin."  The man said walking to a pink room with everything a bright pink; a couch, a picture frame, and a furry rug. 

"Okay Kirstin, I need you to show me your ability."  The man said grabbing a clipboard.  Kirstin shook her head.  She hadn't told anyone.  Ever. 

"Kirstin, show me your ability."  Kirstin was fed fed up with this guy.  She looked to a glass of water he had set on the pink table previously.  She flicked her eyes up and the water flew up in a waterfall, onto the man's head. 

"Water influence.  Fascinating."  The man shook his head, causing beads of water to fly everywhere.

—-

"Troye Sivan Mellet."  The woman on the mic called.  A boy stood up hesitantly.  He was tall and skinny with blonde, curly hair.

"S-Scott?  W-will they learn my power?"  Mitch asked interlocking both of his hands together, nervously. 

"Yes, but you can trust anyone here."  Scott assured. 

"Scott Richard Hoying."  A woman said into the mic.  Scott smiled wide and followed the woman into an all blue room.  Blue couch, blue picture frame, blue rug. 

"Scott, I would like you to show me your power."  The woman said grabbing her clipboard.  Scott smiled happily, ready to show her what would then shock her. 

"Hazel eyes; a mixture of many colors and pigments.  What you have in other words.  You don't want to be here.  You would rather be at home with your kids, because you couldn't walk Brandon; your son.  To his first day of kindergarten.  You-"

"Mind reader, Indeed."  The woman scribbled on her clipboard frantically.  "Thank you." 

Scott smiled, and met Mitch in the same spot.  "Mitchell Grassi."  Mitch cringed at them using his full name.  He stood up hesitantly.  He slowly walked over to the woman with the mic.

"Follow me Mitchell."  The woman smiled crookedly.  The woman led Mitch to a green room. 

"Show me your power, Mitchell."  The woman demanded.  Mitch shook his head.  The woman sighed and held her hand out.  He felt an immense pressure in his body.  Out of his control, he stretched out both of his arms and lifted the woman off the ground. 

She yelled as she levitated about three feet off the green floor.  She put her hand back down to her side, releasing the overbearing pressure that she used on Mitch. 

He dropped his arms quickly to his sides and his knees gave out, the woman harshly landed on her high heels.  He coughed a few times, and felt his head be pulled up by two scrawny fingers under his chin.

"Energy conversion.  Impressive."  The woman smiled.  Mitch just sat there as she left, on the ground and out of breath.  After a while he finally got up slowly and exited the room.  The gym was half empty when he exited. 

Scott still sat in the same spot, owaiting patiently for his new friend to come back.  Mitch was now exhausted and wanted to go back to the room as fast as he could to get some well deserved sleep. 

As he got closer, Mitch noticed Scott was talking to two boys.  One was dark skinned with dark brown hair.  The other had long brown hair and a scruffy beard. 

Mitch continued over to the boys. 
"Hi."  The man with the beard waved.  Mitch waved back shyly.  "I'm Avi.  This is Kevin."  The man introduced.  Mitch nodded.  "Mitch."  He quietly said. 

"I think I'm going to head back to the dorm."  Mitch yawned.  "Of course!  I'll be there in a bit."  Scott smiled sweetly. 

Mitch said goodbye to Avi and Kevin and went back up to his room to sleep. 

—-

"I have intangibility."  Avi stayed after Scott's question.  Scott furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.  Avi understood.  "The ability to walk through walls, have bullets pass through me harmlessly, stuff like that."  Avi explained. 

"Woah!"  Scott smiled, giggling slightly.  "Can I?"  He asked holding his fist up.  Avi chuckled.  "Go ahead." 

Scott immediately swung, his hand swiftly going through the side of Avi's face.  Avi let out a loud shriek and Scott immediately pulled his hand back.  He slumped when he realized,  "Stop playing around, that scared me." 

Avi laughed as he clutched his stomach to keep himself upright.  Scott turned to Kevin.  "What's your power?"  Scott asked.  Kevin smiled sweetly.  

"Invulnerability, can't be fooled by no one.  I can sense a punch coming from a mile away."  Kevin explained. 

"Woah!  Well, I hope to see you guys around!"  Scott waved. 

Comment and Vote for Updates! 🖤❤️💙💚💛