"I-It's okay."

"I'm sorry if you didn't want me to call Taehyung," Jungkook frowned, pulling his chair up so it'd be next to Jimin.

Jimin shook his head, "He would've g-got called immediately any-anyway, he's my emer-emergency contact."

Jungkook nodded. He sat down awkwardly, playing with a string on the sleeve of his hoodie. They stayed silent for a bit.

Jimin took the silence as an opportunity to look at Jungkook. His hair was still messy from when he took his hat off earlier, standing up in little tufts towards the back that he hadn't bothered to fix yet. The hoodie he wore was worn and had the name of a high school printed across the front in bright yellow letters. His black jeans were ripped up to his thighs and tucked into his off brand Timberlands.

Jungkook raised his arms up above his head, letting a little bit of his stomach show as the hoodie lifted up. Jimin's heart jumped, and he nearly passed out again when he saw the black ink marked onto Jungkook's hip bone. It was a small drawing of Saturn with some intricate stars floating around it.

"Y-You have a t-tattoo?" Jimin asked, pointing at it.

Jungkook blinked, looking down and pulling his hoodie up past his stomach. He grinned a bit, looking up at Jimin boyishly, "Yeah! I got it done when I was sixteen."

"D-Do you have any others?"

Jungkook nodded and dropped one hand to the waist band of his pants, pulling them down a bit. It revealed a constellation. Jimin nearly had a heart attack.

"It's the constellation for Virgo," Jungkook explained. He snapped the waist band back into place and dropped his hoodie, "I only have three tattoos, but they mean a lot."

"Y-You really l-love space."

Jungkook grinned, "Yeah."

"Y-You said you have 3 t-tattoos?"

"Oh, right," Jungkook stood up and sat on the bed next to Jimin. He sat with his legs propped up on the chair and began to role up his right pant leg.

There was a series of roman numerals stacked on top of eachother that covered a bad scar on his ankle. Jungkook ran a finger over them, "It's my family's birthdays in roman numerals."

"That's a p-pretty bad s-scar."

"Car accident. Fucked up my ankle a bit. I couldn't dance for like a year."

"You d-dance?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty good at it, I guess."

"W-Will you show m-me sometime?"

"Sure, if you do a routine with me."

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, a small shy smile creeping onto his face, "Y-You want t-to do a r-routine with me?"

"Yeah! I think it'd be fun. You're a good dancer."

"Y-You haven't even s-seen me dance."

Jungkook winked, "I found your Youtube channel."

"Oh g-god," Jimin groaned, hiding his face in his hands, blush spreading across his cheeks.

Jungkook smiled fondly and ruffled Jimin's hair, playing the the strands.

Taehyung appeared from behind the curtain, three water bottles in his arms, "Hey lovebirds, I'm back."

"What took you so long?" Jungkook asked, ignoring the first part of his sentence. Jimin lifted his head to look at Taehyung as he passed out the water bottles.

"The only vending machine was three floors down. Then I had a conversation about Med School with a nice little old lady before she had to go get surgery on her hip."

"The things that happen to you."

Taehyung just grinned and moved Jungkook's feet off of the chair, sitting in it with a sigh, "So, did you finally kiss?"

"Tae!"

"N-No!"

Taehyung just grinned.

"Seriously, Tae, no."

"I didn't say anything!"

"You're thinking it."

Jimin buried his head in his hands again, listening to Taehyung's bright laughter and Jungkook's half annoyed half amused sounds of disapproval. He didn't lift his head back up until the nurse came in.

______
the ending to this chapter is kinda awkward but that's okay. also this is like 1k words which almost never happens lol