7 | the accident

IT wasn't Jimin's fault that Taehyung got in the way, it really wasn't. He was just trying to ride his hoverboard down the hallway when Taehyung decided to leave his dorm room and run straight into Jimin, ultimatly leaving his leg bleeding excessively. Jungkook's laughter could be heard in the background, not realizing the extreme of the situation, and Taehyung's crying happening in front of him.

"A-are you ok-okay?" Jimin asked, jumping off the board to kneel down next to Taehyung.

"No you asshole, you ran me over!" Taehyung snapped, though there was no real bite in his words.

"S-sorry," Jimin said, holding back a laugh. He took off his jacket and pressed it against Taehyung's leg, just above his ankle. "How'd you even manage to get cut?"

"The tires," Taehyung pouted, wincing at the pressure on his cut.

"Woah, there is a lot of blood." Jungkook commented, seeing the blood around the places where the jacket wasn't at, "You okay bro?"

"Just peachy." Taehyung muttered.

"Should we take him to a hospital?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

"You two ain't taking me to no damn hospital."

"Tae-Taehyung has a f-fear of hospitals." Jimin said softly, looking up at Jungkook.

"It's not a fear, it's a phobia."

"Th-That's the same thing Taehyung-"

"Whatever, you aren't taking me anyway."

"Well, I suppose we should get in your dorm-"

"True, I need to wash the cut, and stop the bleeding. God, I hope I don't need stitches." Taehyung frowned, standing up with Jimin's help.

"If you do then you'll need to go to the hospital." Jungkook pointed out.

"Like hell I am, I can give myself stitches." Taehyung unlocked the door to his dorm and limped in.

"How-"

"He's a me-medical student."

"You're a medical student but you're scared of hospitals?"

Taehyung stared at him, "No that'd be stupid. I'm scared of being a patient, not a doctor."

"Right..." Jungkook trailed.

"Anyway, I'll be right back, make yourselves comfy." Taehyung waved in dismissal and disappeared into the bathroom.

Jimin sat down on the bed, smiling softly when Jungkook sat on the bed across from him.

"He's weird." Jungkook noted, pointing towards the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah." Jimin smiled, hand twitching as he played with his braclets.

Jungkook frowned slightly when he noticed this and opened his mouth to respond only to be cut off.

"Good news, I don't need stitches." Taehyung said with a giant smile, his leg now cleaned off and he was in a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Congrats." Jimin chuckled.

"Thank you." Taehyung jumped down onto the bed, laying his head in his lap.

"So did Taehyung scratch your hoverboard?"

"No! Thank go-god, I would've k-k-killed him if he did."

"You ran me over!"

"You r-ran into my b-board." Jimin said with a blank face, "This is y-your fault."

"Fuck off." Taehyung pouted, Jimin laughing while holding his hand behind his back as it twitched. Taehyung couldn't see it, but from Jungkook's position he could, and it was starting to concern him.