6 | i should be your boyfriend

OVER the course of the next few weeks, Hani and Jungkook became a couple. Jimin often found himself alone, which wouldn't have bothered him so much a few months ago, but now Jungkook had a girlfriend and he was really the only person Jimin knew at this college. However, Jimin understood why Jungkook couldn't be around him. The younger had a girlfriend now, and Hani deserved all the attention because she really was sweet and funny and Jimin did think she was a nice match for Jungkook.

So when he was walking to his last class of the day on Sunday, he didn't expect to meet Kim Taehyung. The younger had helped him up to his feet after he was knocked down by some guys playing soccer had accidentally bumped into him.

Taehyung was nice, a major goofball, and Jimin now thinks that the other's orange hair fit him perfectly. He also didn't question Jimin's stutter, just kept talking as though it was normal. They became close in the three weeks they've known eachother. Jimin even classified him as his best friend. Now, they sat on Jimin's bed, Taehyung's head in his lap as they attempted to study for calculus, both wanting to get their gen eds finished as soon as possible.

"We should get takeout." Taehyung said, looking up at Jimin from his calculus book. The other's hand playing with his hair had come to a pause before picking up the routine again.

"Okay. L-like wh-what?" Jimin asked, putting his own textbook down on the bed next to him.

"Mm," Taehyung hummed and he thought, "Thai?"

"Never h-had i-it before." Jimin answered, "B-but sure."

"Great. I'll call! I know this really good place." Taehyung beamed and got up.

"Bathroom has b-bet-better recep-reception." Jimin informed, Taehyung nodding and entering into the bathroom

Jimin went back to his book, looking up when the front door opened. Jungkook entered, Hani trailing behind him.

"Oh, hi Jimin-" Hani smiled, sitting on Jungkook's bed and adjusted her skirt.

Jimin smiled, "H-hello."

Jungkook waved before trailing off into another part of the dorm, Jimin too busy talking to Hani. It was the (not so) manly scream that caught his attention.

"Jimin?"

"Y-Yeah? You okay?" Jimin called back, standing up to go towards the direction of the screams.

"Why is there a dude standing on our toilet?"

Jimin laughed and walked over to the doorway of the bathroom, finding Taehyung standing on the toliet, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"Th-This is Taehyung. He-He's my fr-friend." Jimin said, resting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "T-Tae, meet Jun-Jungkook."

"Hi, I'm Taehyung-" Taehyung smiled, jumping down from his perch on the toliet, "I was just uh- ordering take out."

"Oh, uh, okay."

Jimin laughed before pulling Taehyung over to his bed so they could continue studying.