Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a "lemon chapter". This chapter is dedicated to my friends Adrian and Vanessa ;) They were giving me green ideas although I felt uncomfortable with it.

Vanessa's POV

Everyone was here except for Katie. "Where is she? I hope she didn't forget. I reminded her before she left." I thought. "I wonder where Katie is?" KC asked. "She told me that she was planning for our play." Adrian told us. "Maybe she's coming already." Ven said. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

To Katie

From Vanessa:

Hey! Where are you? Everyone is already here. Pls reply ASAP."

I hope she arrives soon...

Katie's POV

Ramin gently laid me down on the bed. Then his lips went down to trace my jawline and down my neck. I moaned hard as he sucked on my soft spot. My fingers entangled in his luscious hair. I could feel him smile against my skin. His lips went up and connected with mine again. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I did the same with him. My hands went up and rubbed his muscled chest. I heard Ramin groan as he flipped us over. He took it upon himself to move his hands all over my body. I felt his hand on the button of my jeans and slid them off. He growled. "Mine." He whispered. I melted at his touch. "Yes. I'm all yours." I whispered as I felt myself get tighter. We connected our lips again and I helped him slide off his pants. I blushed as I took a glance at his hardened member. Oh my! How will that fit? Suddenly, I was on the bottom again. Soon enough, we found ourselves both naked. "Are you sure you want to do this? It's gonna feel great, but I won't risk hurting you." Ramin asked worriedly as he leaned his forehead against mine, fearing that he could hurt me as this was my first time. "Yes. I want you to be my first, Ramin. No one else." I replied as I reconnected our lips. "Ok. I'm just gonna prepare you, love." He briefly said. Then, I saw him coat his fingers with lube. I gasped and closed my eyes as I felt the pain of him inserting 1 finger. That hurt a bit, I felt like I could make it. I moaned as he moved his fingers in a slow pace. Soon, he had 3 fingers stretching me out. "Please, Ramin. Make me yours. I'm ready." I breathed out as sweat fell from my forehead. "Alright. Just tell me if you want to stop." Ramin replied and I nodded. Then I whined as he withdrew his fingers to apply lube and a condom on himself. My whole body tensed as I felt him push in. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt the initial pain. "Ssssh. I got you. Just relax for me." He reassured as he pushed in little by little. Ramin reconnected our lips to soften my screams, but soon, I was a moaning mess as all the pain turned into pleasure. He groaned as I felt him fully sink into me. "You're so beautiful, Katie." Ramin breathed against our lips. I moaned louder as he slowly pushed in and pulled out. I wanted more. I needed more. "Please, more. F-f-ast-ahhhhh." I whined as Ramin increased his pace as he slammed back down. More tears were falling down my face. Being the teenager I am, I soon felt the need for release. "R-Ramin, I think I......" I clenched my eyes shut as pleasure soon overwhelmed my entire body. "It's ok. I got you. You can do it." Ramin whispered as he went even faster than before. I screamed as I finally felt myself release. I sobbed, clearly from, overstimulation, as Ramin continued the brutal pace, before he groaned and spilled into the condom. He soon started to slow down and our heavy breaths soon filled the room. Then, I felt him kiss my tear-stained cheeks. "You did so well, my love. It's okay now. I'm here." I'm here........

Vanessa's POV

We were in the guest bedroom where all of us were gonna sleep in. I'd rather sleep in the same room with my friends than my room alone. It's almost been 30 minutes and Katie isn't here yet. She didn't even reply to my calls and texts. "I hope whatever Katie is doing is important." I hissed. Anger filled within me. "Why don't we see what she is doing. This window is nearest to her window. We could climb on the tree branch and take a look." Adrian suggested. We all nodded in agreement. In the end, it was Angel and I who would climb the tree. The others were afraid to fall to the ground. We made sure that the door was locked. KC opened the window and the both of us climbed out. We struggled to get a tight grip in the branch, but we managed. I quietly crawled over to peek at Katie's window. What I saw horrified me. She was in bed with Ramin. Their clothes were scattered around the floor. They...we're cuddling. "So that is what she was doing. She'd rather make love to her 'boyfriend' than hang with us." I growled. "Relax Vanessa. I'm pretty sure there's a good explanation for this." Angel whispered. Tears started running down my face. "Well I'd like to hear about it." I replied.

Katie's POV

Both of us were breathing heavily. We were exhausted from what has happened. Ramin touched me...and it felt amazing. "That was..." I couldn't finish my sentence, so I pecked him on the lips. "Amazing." Ramin finished it. My body felt tired yet satisfied. Deep down inside, I felt a bit ashamed. I mean I am only 14 and I lost my virginity to a 35 year old man. For some strange reason, I sensed that someone was watching us. "Weird." I thought. Then sleep took over me.

*MORNING*

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I wiped my eyes as I sat up slowly, as to not wake the man sleeping beside me. I looked down at Ramin, remembering last night. It was the best feeling I've had in forever. I smirked as I thought how cute he is when he sleeps. I wore a nearby robe before slipping out of bed to get my clothes that were on the floor and to get new ones. Then I showered and changed. I walked out of the bathroom when my hair was already dry. Ramin was still sleeping. I wore the ring and decided to not wake him up. So, I went downstairs. I saw that I had left my bag on the table of the living room. I sat down on the couch and grabbed my phone. I had 5 missed texts and 3 missed calls. Both from Vanessa. I instantly remembered her sleepover. I was too caught up in the moment to remember. I started to panic a bit. I'm pretty sure she is beyond pissed. "It's okay, Katie. Just meet up with her later and explain." I thought. I texted her.

To: Vanessa

From: Katie

Meet me at the mall. 10:30 am. I'll explain everything later.

I sighed before walking to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast. I got the pancake mix out and obviously made pancakes. While I was plating them up, I heard footsteps. "Hey babe." Ramin, who was fully clothed, called and kissed me on the cheek. We sat down and ate. After eating, I glanced at the clock. It was almost 10. "Could you drive me to the mall? Vanessa is gonna meet me there." I asked. He nodded and said "Of course".

Vanessa's POV

I was SUPER pissed at Katie. She never forgets my sleepovers. She came to them ever since 5th grade. She told me to meet her at the mall. I hesitated before saying yes. I'd like to hear her excuse, since I saw the truth. Although, I still don't know if she'll remain as my best friend.