69 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Start from the beginning

"How are you feeling?" I sat beside him on the little space available.

"Better than when I was first stabbed." He mumbled. Here we go again, another snarky remark. I decided to ignore it since he was most likely gonna act this way for the rest of the night.

"Well, i'm glad you're feeling better." I smiled.

"You know, I just realized something." He completely disregarded my comment, focusing on his crazy realization.

"What is it?"

He sat up, putting his hands together. "I think God wants me dead."

I chuckled. "If anything, he wants you alive. People keep trying to kill you, yet you're still here."

"I guess you can say i'm pretty invincible." He gave me a smug look, but winced in pain when I pinched his arm. "That hurt you shit."

"Is that any way to talk to your future wife?" Another voice interrupted.

"Hoseok?" I blinked a couple times, before running into his arms for a hug. He gave his signature pout when he saw Jimin laying with all sorts of chords and equipment surrounding him.

"Don't start." Jimin warned him.

Hoseok smirked before running over to his best friend, showering him with kisses. Jimin shoved Hoseok off of him, wiping the wet spot he left on his cheek.

He finally left Jimin alone, before pulling me to the side. "Hey, I need to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, sure." I followed him outside the room and into an empty hall. "What's up?"

He looked around a couple time, as if he were about to tell me something classified. My forehead creased as I waited for him to speak.

"So, you know how the bombing happened two weeks ago?" He started, waiting for a quick response.

"Yeah.."

"Well, they took all the injured people to a separate room in the building, since the original hospital room was contaminated at the time. So they put us into a room that was usually off limits to everyone but government workers."

"Did you see anything?" I asked.

"More like, did I hear anything." He raised a brow. "There's so much about this place that none of us know, not even your boyfriend."

"Fiance." I fake coughed.

"I don't care." He mocked my voice. "Anyways, since I couldn't remember everything they said just by hearing it, I wrote it down." He pulled out folded pieces of paper from his pockets.

"El." He whispered, leaning closer. "We need to go somewhere private. I anyone hears us, we'll be in major trouble."

"Let's go to Jimin's room. It's empty, and no one's usually walking in that hall anyways." I offered, and we both agreed, walking up the stairs and to Jimin's room."

"Close the door, and lock it." Hoseok sat on the bed, rummaging through his papers. I locked the door, then sat beside him.

"Okay." He took a deep breath in, letting it all out. "What do you want to hear first?"

"Good news, then bad news." I asserted, eager to hear the news.

"Well, there is no good news actually." He pointed out.

"Fine." I shrugged my shoulders. "Least terrible to that's fucked up."

"Okay." He took note of my order as his eyes scanned the paper in his hand. His eyes left the paper, and he sat closer. The room was silent as I waited for him to spill the details.